Where would you choose to live?

of course the only thing that would suck living in final fantasy viii world is the time compression thing that happened there

XII definitely!
the world is mighty vast and awesome. plus I'd love to ride a chocobo through the country side.

Hard choice, for me its between 8 and 12. I love both worlds because they are completely different and fasinating!

yeah? the only world that i wanna live is in final fantasy
viii..never really appreciated xII. don't know why. :D
hey gamester, we all have our view on something right? :)
well, i like the time compression thingy that happened there.. it
was like, all events compressed. and i liked the cutscene when
the time compression was happening.. and right on lagunas dream!
i like your idea of enrolling in gardens! taking part in seed exam and all.. :D
:ed:

I actually thought this thread was about the places in the final fantasy world's you'd choose to live, not just the world itself.

For me, hands down i would live in FF7's world Gaia/The Planet and would probably live in a lovely town like Kalm. Love all the places in this world. FF9's is equally as good.

If I had to choose one place in a FF game to live I would definitely choose Balamb Garden. I love it .

And my second choice would be final fantasy 7 world .

Last edited:
I would probably go for Ivalice. Random battles are no longer a concern. It's also a very beautiful world, despite how corrupt some of the people are. I want to say FFXIII's world, but the game isn't even out yet so it's too soon to pass judgement on its world.

I would probably go for Ivalice. Random battles are no longer a concern. It's also a very beautiful world, despite how corrupt some of the people are. I want to say FFXIII's world, but the game isn't even out yet so it's too soon to pass judgement on its world.

after final fantasy 13 will get release then we will know that u will live there or not . :P

after final fantasy 13 will get release then we will know that u will live there or not . :P

True, I may actually change my mind when it comes out. Although, from what I've seen on the trailers, FFXIII's world will be full of battles (not that I mind). For now, I'll stick with Ivalice since I find it to be the most attractive world out of all the released FFs.

I think i would live in in the world of ff9. The game seems like it was going through a advancement in technology. Also gotta love them airships :D

I'd live in Vana'diel if I were a lvl 75 NINJA LoL...XIV's city teaser looks like beutiful place to live and im sure their will be more cities similar if not better to the one we saw.

Last edited:
I'd say FF XIII, as said already in the first post it's large and beautiful. SE had great imagination creating Ivalice. It's full of wildlife, ruins, large cities, deserts, mountains. Everything blows me away, especially hidden villages like they Eruyit village of the Viera. Just wow.

Definitely Spira from FFX for me that place is just beautiful. Well except for the giant whale god causing a ruckus every now and then, but I could always move away from the sea and hang out in the woods with the guado :)

I'd live in the FFIX world. Either in Alexandria or in the Black Mage Village. Maybe Lindblum. Hehe..... It would be so cool! I'd most def at least want to see Bobby Corwen in the village. But I also really want to be a hermit in a castle! I can get plenty of sunlight in a castle! Meh..... Yeah, that's my pick. Alexandria.

Back