Which character whose birthdate is the same as yours?

The closest to yours is either Yuffie's who's is November 20th or Barret's who's is December 15th

I think the closest one to you would be Vincent. His is October 13th

Yuffie is nearly the same as mine and shes also kinda the same age as me lol.
Mines Nov 23rd and her's is Nov 20.

Last edited:
September 19, exactly a month away from Cloud.

It's ok Cloud, you're still cool...

Technically according to the Reunion Files, Cloud's birthday is August 11th and not the 19th

Mine: 29 of November
Closest: Yuffie

Anyhow, I found a better property from my birthdate, it reads de same back and forth!

29/11/92

see? :D
Im just happy bout that. :P

Well, at least im near someone, 9 days apart.

Well considering the creators wrote the Reunion Files and they know their characters and when their birthdays are, I'm pretty sure it's a true fact that Cloud's birthday is August 11th xD

Well that settles it, Cloud and I have the same birthday then. I also personally know about 5 ppl with this birthday too. Once I was at a restaurant with a friend from college when the waiter starts checking his ID and the waiter says hey my birthday is on August 11 too. I'm sitting there hearing this and I say hey that's also my birthday.

It was very weird because I didn't even know my friend and I have the same birthday before that. Also two people I went to highschool with have the same bday. I guess alot of people's parents were making babies in November.

Yep, February the 11th is the perfect day for people to have sex... Maybe..but contact your local adult bookstore to make sure. I don't want to spread false information again, not like the last time. The bookstore chopped off both my legs last time for saying that the metric system was invented by Cait Sith. Those Chapters b*stards never DID like my hilarious lies. And I'm sure that public nudity lawsuit knocked me down quite a bit in terms of popularity with authorities.

JK, it was actually in my skeleton that I was running around in Chapters that day.

Well that settles it, Cloud and I have the same birthday then. I also personally know about 5 ppl with this birthday too. Once I was at a restaurant with a friend from college when the waiter starts checking his ID and the waiter says hey my birthday is on August 11 too. I'm sitting there hearing this and I say hey that's also my birthday.

It was very weird because I didn't even know my friend and I have the same birthday before that. Also two people I went to highschool with have the same bday. I guess alot of people's parents were making babies in November.

its not only me who has the same bday as vincent...
my bestfriend has the same bday... at first he doesn't want to belive
but when the date came he was shocked to found it true..
that's not all, anime charatcer Aika in the anime Agent Aika has
the same bday as Vincent, Me, and my bestfriend.. haha..oct 13..:lol:

Last edited:
Cloud: August 19
Tifa: May 3
Barret: December 15
Vincent: October 13
Cid: February 22
Yuffie: November 20

Aerith: February 7
Red XIII: Unknown
Caith Sith: Unknown