Which Disney titles would you like to see?

Quetzalcoatl

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
I was wondering which Disney films and characters you would like to see in KHIII. I think it would be nice to bring some new films into the series and keep some of the old 'worlds' as well. I would love to see Robin Hood for example. I think that would be a really cool world. I would also love to keep the Pride Lands and Beast's castle :)

Robin Hood! They just have to put that one in. It would work soo perfectly as a world apart ^-^ And they could do something original with Sora aswell in that. Maybe some Wall-E alike thing? Maybe give Bambi or those 101 dotted dogs their own world. But I think Babmi's world wouldn't work out so much.
And ofcourse with the new Toy Story movie comming up ^-^

^ Agrees with the idea of Robin Hood..

Though would love the Jungle Book Hunchback of Notre Dame and Pocahontas..

And the second Peter Pan world because it would show how much time has changed since the 1st KH- meeting Wendy and then meeting Wendy's Daughter..
Whoa xD
:ness:

I Agree with all of you, all of those would be awesome worlds. To add on to those, maybe...that movie where the indian guy turned into a bear... make that into a world...maybe

Lol, actually Pocahontas would be amazing. I got my Lion King and Mulan world in 2, so I'm set as far as my wanted worlds go.

...Maybe a Road to El Dorado world.

Pocahontas, Robin Hood - I'd adore an Anastasia world but that wasn't Disney. I heard Toy Story might be in it, but that is totally the last world I would want to go to.
Bambi having his own world would be good. :britt:

Maybe more of the live-action worlds like POTC. An Enchanted world maybe?

Schwarze Leader said:
El Dorado was disney? o_O

I believe it was.

I would love to see pocahontas, yes. The story would mesh we;; with the series, I believe. And seeing Peter Pan again would be nice, as he only showed up as a summoning in KH 2.

mine would have to be Toy Story, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?? (might not be able to that as it contains characters from looney Toons) and The sword in the Stone. And all the titles you have said.

El Dorado or the road to El Dorado was a Dreamworks Production

Having not read any of the other posts, I'm sure it was already said, but I'll say it for my own good: I would love to see Pixar films adapted into the Kingdom Hearts games as well. As Kingdom Heart's has developed, they have made many great and bold moves in adapting some of Disney's Golden Years, it's new Frontier, as well as even making their own special locales and adapting Final Fantasy characters and locations (stated more than visited) and I think that by adding some Pixar areas, we would not only get to see a new insight into how the Kingdom Heart series would expand and adapt, but it would also add a new element to how battles and the story, as a whole.

Imagine, a three way battle against the odds with Sora, Donald or Goofy, and Woody, Lighting McQueen, Dori, Wall-E, or Buzz Lightyear.

to be honest.... Id kinda like to see Mary Poppins.... ^___^
either that, or The Emperor's New Groove. They may not be the most famous movies from Disney, but TENG was one of the funniest ones in my opinion, and MP is simply part of my childhood.
As magical as the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack is, I wouldnt mind hearing some actual songs from the Disney movies. So far, all we got were some of The Little Mermaid tunes in KH2 for the minigames, Id really like to see the same treatment to Mary Poppins.
I mean, just thinking about Sora Donald and Goofy singing to Chim-chim-cheree along with MP makes my heart melt heheheh ^______^

Toy Story. Sora and the group get turned into toy-figures, basically takes you around a mini adventure of TS1. That has so much potential, with the racecar and the bed scene and all that, haha.

I'd also like to see Peter Pan done better. The ship was boring. Forget Tarzan, it'd be cool to have a Peter Pan arc occur in the Jungle with The Lost Boys leading to Hook.

Are Pixar/Disney movies allowed? If so, Toy fucking Story. I would LOVE to be fighting as Sora with Woody and Buzz with me. That would be some hella dope stuff right there dawg. Also, can they put Marvel characters into it now too? (I think Disney owns Marvel). That would be amazing. Having Spider Man next to Sora and Donald fighting teh battles! *squee*

I don't think pulling In marvel characters would be the best idea. They already have enough video games. My favorite choice would be toy story. Another fun one would have to be wreck it Ralph. Would make an interesting setting and be confusing as hell for the characters

I read "Which Disney titties would you like to see?"

Oddly, my answer to the real question is the same and has already been fulfilled.

Princess Jasmine.

Star Wars. :tehe:

In all seriousness though, I would like to see them bring in some Pixar worlds. Namely Toy Story or Monsters Inc. And no more friggin' Pirates of The Carribean. I couldn't friggin' stand that place in KH2. :mokken:

I would enjoy seeing Tangled, Wreck It Ralph and Pixar characters. I still find it hard to believe they've yet to be introduced to the Kingdom Hearts series in my teen years. :[

I would love to see The Sword in the Stone and I want to see Mulan given more justice! I felt like they could have done so much more with Mulan.

I also would love to see Toy Story and Monsters Inc. I think those could pose two interesting worlds. Brave could also be cool to see as well. Finding Nemo only if they can get Ellen DeGeneres to be Dory. Finally if they could do some kind of Fantasia-esque world, even if it was for pure fun, that would be very interesting!

I would like to see Treasure Planet, Sword in the Stone (obviously) and anything thats not Pixar except Toy story. the other stuff doesn't have that fantasy the other Disney games have. it reminds me more of cartoon network than disney.

Back