which ff character does the person above you remind you of?

I've been skimming this thread looking for an old post I left a while ago, but there are too many pages. Also, this thread is annoying me because it's just an excuse to show off how many characters you can remember... about half the pages here are the creator of the thread and some other guy giving each other different characters each time :S
but anyway... Siegfried from FFVI. Your "World is treasure itself" bit made me think of treasure hunters... Locke isn't a baddie though so he wouldn't want the world.

I've been skimming this thread looking for an old post I left a while ago, but there are too many pages. Also, this thread is annoying me because it's just an excuse to show off how many characters you can remember... about half the pages here are the creator of the thread and some other guy giving each other different characters each time :S
but anyway... Siegfried from FFVI. Your "World is treasure itself" bit made me think of treasure hunters... Locke isn't a baddie though so he wouldn't want the world.

:wacky:

a chocobo

1. How the heck could I have not thought of this? o.o

2. We're probably just basing this on the avatars of the people above us. LOL

A supah awesome Shinra doogie. Fwee! The blue plasma glowiness is just adorable!

Edit: W00T NEW PAGE MASTAH!

Back