Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Final Fantasy X2

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Final Fantasy XII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Of all these titles, I find myself replaying FF9 the most. There is just sumpin bout that game that just tickles my fancy. I also like Tetra Master. I like the characters, the setting, the plot. I also replay FF7, FF10, FF6, and FF1 a lot.

Easy question, which Final Fantasy game do you replay and why?

Me, I replay FFVIII the most. Mainly because its my fav Final Fantasy, but I also love the characters, story, draw, junction and the music.

I replay FinalFantasy x one of the best ones.
:)

FFIX. It's just my medium. When I'm stuck between two or three different games, I just go back to oldschool with one of my favorites. :]

VII is my favorite, but once I start, I can't stop. So IX it is. ^__^

ive completed 1,2,4 once apiece and my scores for the others are:

7- twice
8- twice (but still havent completed it im gona have to have another bash this summer
9- three
10- twice
10-2- dont make me laugh...

i think ive just been thru 9 so many times cos its my ideal sorta game and i cant really fault it at all and just wish i could forget completely about it and then rediscover it

I play all of the playstation ones, endlessly. VII, VIII, and IX; I've lost count of the amount of times I've replayed them. The atmospheres of those three allow me to get absorbed more than any of the others. I can say that the others were enjoyable, but I just can't get into them anymore. Well, III once in a while but nothing comes close to the three.

I seem to replay the PS1 titles more than the others as well. I thought FFX was a great game with cool sidequests, and I love FFXII. I also have FFVI on the DS, which I think is a great game. But FFVII-IX are my most replayed games. Even though I hate FFVIII...I do still replay it on account of the card, item, and magic refinement.

X-2

1) It has 6 different endings
2) It has per cent completion
3) It has dressphere

I would have to say IX and X.

I love the storyline and characters along with the old school battle system in IX.

In X it's a pretty easy and quick game plus the character customization gives it a great replay value.

Currently I am replaying IX and after i'd like to beat VII again I haven't beaten it in almost 5 years. But with the list of games coming out for the 360 I don't see VII even getting started.

Each Final Fantasy game is extremely long so I don't replay any of them. Even if it means unlocking more endings, I never play it once I beat the game.

Each Final Fantasy game is extremely long so I don't replay any of them. Even if it means unlocking more endings, I never play it once I beat the game.

Are you serious man? O_O

VII and IX are both very short. Also, whenever you reply FFs you can always find things you missed, whether it's things about the characters or story or just little references to other games.

Example: when i replayed VII, in the house in Icicle Inn where the kid had the snowboarding accident, you can see a poster in his room showing the box art of Bahamut Lagoon.

The FF i've played the most is FFVII.

FFVII - 15 times
FFIX - 8 times
FFX-2 - 5 times
FFX - 2 times
FFVIII - 2 times
FFXII - 2 times
FFI - 2 times
FFXII - 2 times
FFIII - 1 time
FFIV - 1 time

I plan on playing III, IV & XII again sometime in the near future. I only played VIII & X a second time so I didn't forget what happened, so I could continue to bitch about them xD

IV and VI. They're my two favorites and they're both not that long. And I get to feel young again when I play them. XD

I replay FFT a lot because, it has a great story, great battle system, grea great system to where I can customise my characters the way they should be. What more could a gal ask for?

X-2

1) It has 6 different endings
2) It has per cent completion
3) It has dressphere

Are you serious? lol. I could never really play that more than once, I don't think. haha.

I guess it's cause you're a girl. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Back