Which Final Fantasy character are you supposed to be?

GolbezXIV

Opinion Knight
Gil
I'm sure lots of you have taken those tests to see which character you are. So who are you meant to be?

I've only taken one. It was for all the final fantasys and I ended up as Vivi (?). I really can't imagine me acting like Vivi but maybe it's just the hat.

and you? (exam's over ^_^)

Last edited:
This is a good (and strange) quiz: http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1014

I was Cid. Which one, i hear you say? Well, all of them apparently... @_@

I also did a Final Fantasy X quiz and came as someone called Seymour. Apparently it was the least popular result. Seymour sounds nice...

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You're Cid (various) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You continually reappear under different personas, but one thing is consistent : You're @$!!$^&#! awesome! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]
quiz1014outcome3.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Which Final Fantasy character are you like?[/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You're Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII) [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Okay. You annoyed some people. There are a couple LJ communities devoted to hating your existence, but I personally think that the romance between you and Squall was divine.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]
quiz1014outcome2.jpg

wats with that quiz o_O that person was srsly obsessed with moogles or something =/
[/FONT]

Back