Which final fantasy games should I play ?

Final Fantasy VII and VIII are both great games, but I think you should choose VIII simply because I think you would enjoy it more. The story is very good and the style of the game is modern, it also has some great music in it. The game is fairly long and I don't think you'd get bored of it, well I didn't anyway. I would recommend them both, but since you said "which one", I think VIII would be better to get first.

Play
VII

because its one of the most beloved. It worth seeing what all the fuss is about
im going to start playing it pretty soon
then maybe I can figure out why square released a cloud strife perfume/cologne XD

VII and VIII are prolly gonna be your best choice in terms of most popular and 2 of the better ff games in my op if you hadnt have already played XI then i would have sugested that oh but VI is also very very good i really like that one XD but weather you like any of the games we pick for you u just might not like but VI, VII, and VIII are prolly gonna be your next best choices lol

I have a good idea for you, play EVERY SINGLE ONE YEAH! Every Final Fantasy has it's goods and bads.

well thats too easy play them all dnt even wry bout which 1 just get 1 and play it through ull be hooked

Yeah, FFVII and VIII are personally my favourites, FFVIII is slightly less accessible due to the complex Junctioning system, so if you're a FF neophyte, I'd go for FFVII, and whatever you do, don't get put off by the eyesore rudimentary graphics. I remember reading a number of eulogising reviews for FFVII before I played it back in 98, and 20 minutes in I was convinced I had bought the wrong game because the graphics were so toddler-like and the gameplay was so laborious and restrictive. Stick with it and 2 hours in you'll be hooked. If FFVII is too archaic for you, then my second recommendation would be FFX. Even today, it looks better than most current-gen games and has great gameplay.

Back