Which Final Fantasy has best music?

what ff has best music

• Total voters
FFVII by far, it has some of the most memorable FF pieces of all time in there - especially OWA and Aeriths theme.

Hmm, it's a tie between VII and X for me. Both are extremely good! To Zanarkand is an all-time favorite, as well Aerith's theme.

For me it was FFVI and FFX. Yeah I accidently voted for FFVII instead of FFVI initially but changed my vote back so that may look a bit off.

FFVI's were mainly due to all the great characters themes. Personally my favorite is Shadow's as well as the erie music played during his dreams when him and Baram are heisting the train for 1 Mil. Locke and Rachel have awesome themes, Kefka, Celes, Sabin and Syan, etc...

FFX stood out for me right from the start with otherworld in the Intro FMV and then when it looped furing the fight with Braska's Final Aeon. Setuki da Ne also a great song that played during some of the best parts of the game.

I voted for Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy VII. Final Fantasy VI is definitely not my favorite game... but I love the music. Compared to other Final Fantasy games, those two have more favorites than any other.

Just like with the games themselves for me FFVIII edges out FFIX - it's not quite as consistent as the latter soundtrack but the highs are the best there are on any of the FF OSTs - and it's bookended by two belters in Liberi Fatali and Ending Theme (well, the Ending Theme is the penultimate track but you get the idea...). It brings back memories of the game so well, though all the soundtracks I have for the series share that quality I admit.

Erm, polls a little bit incomplete? I'd say either VIII or XII. I remember more and enjoy more songs from those games then I do other FF's.

VIII. It had the liberti one, eyes on me I believe it was called, and alot of others. Whereas FF VII just had One Winged Angel...

You missed a few.

I have to say VI. I ablsolutely love the music from that game. Especially Terra's theme, Celes's theme/Opera music, seraching for friends, Edgar and Sabini's theme, Shadow's theme, Cyans theme, and so many more.

Tie between VII & IX. I just found the tracks waaaaaaaay more enjoyable, and memorable than most of the others.

And yeah, as other's have said, aren't you missing a few options up there?

Somewhere between X and XII. X had some heart tremor music that makes you wanna cry. Very Romantic. XII had that star wars feel. Luke Sky-- i mean Vaan versus the Empire. Great musical compositions in both. I voted for X though.

VII & X.

VII had amazing piano peices! But i'm also a rock/metal fan so I really enjoyed the opening song to FFX. And I liked Yunas song in X-2 (1,000 words), it made me tear up. ;[

I can't really choose...all the games had good songs in my opinion...and none of the music was bad actually. Eh...well, the three games that stood out music wise are, to me, FFVII, FFIX, FFX.

One Winged Angel- FFVII
Aeris's Theme-FFVII
Rose of May (Beatrix's Theme)-IX
Melody of Life-IX
To Zanarkand-FFX
Suteki da Ne- FFX

Just a small list of songs there. ^_^

I'm gonna go with FFVII and FFIX tieing in first for best overall scores. I can honestly say that there isn't a single song in either of the two that urks me.

FFVI would probably come in second place, since it only had 3 songs that I liked: Terra, Celes, and Kefka's themes.
Heck, actually, there are more songs that I like in FFVI, I 'm just being biased.

Back