Which game was the hardest to track down?

I bought the original FFVII, VIII and IX when they first came out on PS1, I bought my FFX and X-2 second hand, and XII off the net. Here in South Africa it is EXTREMELY hard to find old games, and even some new games aren't released here. GBA games are very hard to come by, and I've never seen FF Anthology or Chronicles in any shop here. I recently went to one of the top game shops and saw lots of DS titles - FFIII, FFIV, FF Crystal Chronicles, etc. Still no GBA. Games and consoles are also very expensive here (the DS is the same price as the Xbox). So when you do see a rare game you buy it...I've had many people asking me where I got my original PS1 titles but I've been playing FF since I was 12 so it's been a collection that's built up over the years.

So yeah, in this country chances are I'll never see FF Chronicles, Anthology or any of the GBA titles in a store. Ebay doesn't ship here, and I have yet to see those titles on Amazon for a decent price, as the exchange rate between our currency and the dollar/pound is quite grim.

I don't recall ever having any trouble buying any of the FF games in the past. FF7 wasn't a problem for me since I bought the game almost ten years ago, so it wasn't worth too much like it is nowadays.

hardest ones for me to track down were VII.
i coudnt Find it anywhere! >.<
nd Yah earlier this year i played it anyway =)

I actually just got the most difficult game to track I have ever tried to find. For me it was FFXI with the basic disk. All I had been able to find till today were expansion disks, and I didn't know about fileplanet.

Back