Which gunblade do you like best?

I always thought that the Punishment was the most badass looking of all the gunblades. I liked the simplicity of both the Lionheart and Hyperion but the Punishment just looked like a weapon I would love to wield if I was a FF character.

lionheart is easily the best. it was the best looking one with the blue blade. i actually don't remember how seifer's one look like, i just remember it looking like a regular gunblade.

I wud chosse the lionheart any day of the week, because its looks amazing and it has a blue glow about it

You're like...picking through every one of my posts. I'm just trying to explore around and get the feel of the place and try to enjoy it. I understand you want more depth, and alot of my posts have plenty of it. But sometimes my answers are short and simple.

I'm just a diehard fan of Seifer. I love the simplistic design, and the fact that its more sword-like then say the Lionheart, or Cutting Trigger.

I loved the Hyperion that Seifer wielded as well. I just remember playing it for the 1st time and seeing how Seifer wielded it, I remember thinking "What a badass." I never liked how Squall held the Gunblade. Weird reason I know, but ever since then I liked Seifer and his Hyperion alot more than Squalls Gunblades.

i like Seifers Hyperion just the fact that he holds it with one hand and i guess its lighter than the revolver or maybe seifer is just stronger than squall. :P The revolver looks cool too though.

In terms of strength, my favorite would have to be the LionHeart, since it has the limit break to go along with it. In design, my favorite would have to be the Punishment. That Gunblade just looked plain awesome to me. Reminded me of a sword from some type of anime......can't remember which one, though.

I would have to say Lionheart for me only because I liked the colour of it and the design, plus it had the best limit break to go with it! And for some reason I found that it went well with the design of Rinoa's Shooting Star pinwheel which was my favourite weapon in the whole game!

Lionheart seems a little overrated for me although who wouldnt want it? It gives you the awesomest(lol) limit break ever!
But I'd have to say Punishment, that thing just looks wicked

Back