Which is the best girl?

which girls looks the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derencetan

ShinRa Guard
Gil
hey my first poll so don't expect too much hehe XD sry if i missed out any girls XD

Is this a poll on looks or personality? If it's looks, then Yuna. I just think she's drop-dead gorgeous, I'm jealous!!

Personality, prolly Rikku. She's just more happy-go-lucky, and I think that's great!

i still think Lu Lu is my fav XD and if i missed out any character sry bout it might add it in my next poll

i've said it again and i'm gonna say it and now.
RIKKU all the way.
never change my choice...

my faevorite is Yuna in FF X-2!!!! not in FF X. in FF X shes too serious. in FF X the best girl is Rikku.
1 thing becouse shes best in FF X is that he can speak all mighty Al Bhed language ^_^ well that was joke. she just looks cool.

I would say Rikku because shes more perky. She always think about having fun.

haha y is everyone likeing rikku in ffX-2?? i wonder why maybe she wears a bikini and fight all the time?? hmmmmm can someone tell me thx XD

You all say Lulu has the boobs ... true, but it's worrying that you don't realise the other girls have boobs as well. Perverted bunch of hormonal teenagers! (My kind of guys ;))

Lulu, but for a completely different reason. I'll post it when I can think of it.

The best fighting girl was LuLu with her magic and stuff she was awesome. I liked Rikku for her personality.

Back