Which is the best girl?

which girls looks the best

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lulu because of the strong attacks. She had cool black magic and the cait sith doll weapon was a 1 hit ko.

It's a toss up between Rikku and Yuna for me. I'd have to say probably Yuna though

Favorite Girl

My Favorite Girl Is RIkku Cuz She's The Strongest With Normal Attack But Worst With Magic Becauze She Can't Use It And I Found Lulu Too Bossy. But Yuna Would Be My Second Choice Cuz I Don't Know Who The Hell That Lenne Person Is

rikku has that great cute type personality that i just love so my vote will go with her. and if u put lenne in there might as well put in there paine as well, lol future idea is all. but i find rikku most attractive of the bunch personality and looks wise :)

again,if i was a guy(i'm happy that i'm female)i would vote Rikku for the same reason all the guys voted her.
but i'm a girl and i've already voted her because of her personality and not her appearance,i mean for the clothes she wears at FFX-2

Rikku, because she was so laid back and free spirited. I loved her hyperness, such a more fun way to live like her as opposed to the seriousness of Yuna, Paine...etc. She looked better IMO too. Her clothes were really colourful and bright [oranges, yellows, greens...etc] which made her more unique and made her stand out from the crowd. And don't forget her whacky hair :P.

Back