Which outfits do you like more?

I love Aeris' outfit, something really simple and beautiful about it, although it doesn't differ much from the original design in the game. I like Tifa's though too, but it was a little 'too' black, needed a bit more colour in my opinion - still very sexy though. ;) Cloud's was done really good - much better than his original SOLDIER design in the game and Yuffie's was kickass. ^_^

I like Clouds outfit I think they finally got him right... anyways I do think they screwed over Vinny's shoes, they look like knives!!!

I like Clouds outfit I think they finally got him right... anyways I do think they screwed over Vinny's shoes, they look like knives!!!

:lol: How right you are! But I loved everything else about Vinny's outfit.

Cloud's costume was awesome, though I did like his SOLDIER outfit too. Aerith's was pretty, but I think Yuffie needed a bit more color.

Last edited:
Clouds was mad, but is it just me or were Barrets ears and Vincents feet really big?

Well, I did like Tifa's outfit. It was definately a nice change. But I have to say that my favorite was probably Yuffie's. She looked great.

I love Tifa's new outfit! It kinda resembles Rinoa's style, only with different material and color.

The only issue that I had with the outfits was that everyone seemed to be wearing black and that made them all blend together. Aeris was the only one that stuck out and she is a dead character.

I wish they had Yuffie in green at least and I liked Cids game outfit more than his AC outfit.

Tifa s outfit was a step in the right direction for her. Although I still think she needs to wear pants considering that she is a martial artist.

I think Tifa's is a great change. It's more fitting for her and when she dons the gloves it's just utterly complete. It's a very stylish bit of clothing. Very nice indeed. I also like Cloud and Yuffie's new garments too.

i liked Cloud's pants a lot... well they're not much different from the ones i wear myself, but i especially liked the err..... thing he wore next to his pants, can't really say what it is :/
not really into clothes

think i might wear that irl too...

Back