Which Rikku looks better?

which rikku is better FFX or FFX-2

• Total voters
I had a feeling the FFX-2 Rikku would be preferred xD. *Cough* Lackofclothes *Cough* Yeah anyways, I think she's much more edgy in X-2 and her hair is so wild, it's brilliant. :lol: She's more crazy in the sequel anyways, which I find more entertaining :P.

the other reason i voted Rikku in FFX-2 is that her clothes are too cool.
i must buy clothes that look like hers,i'd really loved to.

Don't get me wrong, I like Rikku as a character already. I just like her outfit more in FFX-2 because in FFX... She sorta reminded me of Brittany Spears... >_>;;;

Ahem, and her hair looks like a palm tree or something in FFX-2. XD

I really love Rikku's hair in Final Fantasy X-2 but I prefer her overall look in Final Fantasy X. Don't get me wrong though, I think her clothes look awesome in both games. She looks more sexier in Final Fantasy X-2 but more playful in Final Fantasy X - and Rikku is a very playful girl, so in this girl's opinion, her original outfit plays well on her happy-go-lucky personality. ^_^

I liked Rikku's clothes and hair from FFX better than those in FFX-2. It's probably because it's the original. I liked her drawn portrait better in FFX, also.

I prefer her in X she looks alot less slutty, kind of a strong word but its true.

Back