which version are you getting?

potter's_chocobo

ShinRa Guard
Gil
I'm getting the 360 version. Why? The 360 is cheaper. I don't have a PS3 or a 360, but I'm getting a 360 in two weeks for my birthday. The 360 has more of my type of games, so I think it would be pointless for me to get a PS3. So yeah, that's why I'm getting the 360 version.

I honestly dont know which one I wanna get.I would get a 360 because its cheaper but I really dont like any 360 games except ff13.I might though get a ps3 for it on xmas.Til then I dont know which version I will get. =/ Most likely the 360 one.Plus it's a good price I mean the 360 for 200 something dollars and ff13 for 50$.Cant beat that ;)

I honestly dont know which one I wanna get.I would get a 360 because its cheaper but I really dont like any 360 games except ff13.I might though get a ps3 for it on xmas.Til then I dont know which version I will get. =/ Most likely the 360 one.Plus it's a good price I mean the 360 for 200 something dollars and ff13 for 50$.Cant beat that ;)

Hmm, true I agree on your feelings on the topic. This game gives me the same feeling pokemon and soul calibur did, probably due to the two different systems they will be on.

None the less, I don't own a ps3 or 360 (i have to go to my friends house to play the system). However I do plan on playing this game, but I'm shifting more towards ps3 (still undecided!).

I have both systems so I don't really have much worries on which version I'm going to get. Right now I'm planning on getting the PS3 version though, simply cause I like to play on that system more. I like the controllers, lets me enjoy the games better...(somehow, its just my personal preference for controller).

If i ever get a PS3 I'll most likely get the PS3 version. ^_^

But i don't think i'll be getting XIII. Most likely KHIII :).

I don't have a 360 or a PS3, I'm in no rush to get either tbh although if I suddenly decided I wanted FFXIII chances are I'l get a PS3, unless KH3 comes out on the Xbox aswel <_<

In that case, I might be tempted to get and Xbox instead :monster:

If a VII Remake is announced exclusively for the PS3, I'd play XIII on that console, otherwise, I'd stick with the 360.

PS3 version for me! I just got the 80 gig console about a week ago because I wanted one with backwards compatibility. All the new ones coming out later this year aren't going to have it for some stupid reason :stare:

I dont have a PS3, so for now I'm going for the 360 version...but if I get a PS3 before it releases, then I'm going for the PS3 version. I simply want the PS3 for other reason's than gaming, so it really doesn't matter which version I get, as long as I got it.

As for me, I am getting the PS3 version. Because not only does FFXIII come out for it but Versus is an exclusive to this system. Sooo, I am going for the PS3.

I'm going for the ps3 version as 360 is a port and meant to be coming out at a later date, and i really want to keep my FF collection to sony.

I thought it was only coming to PS3

SE announced at E3 that its coming to 360 for north america and europe but its staying ps3 exclusive for japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go for the PS3 version,for the better graphics,less discs and more quiet console :)
Also for FF fans who havent bought any console yet.PS3 is definately better,because VII and Versus will both be on PS3.Same with KH III some day.

I'm definetly gettin the one for the Ps3 cause thats the only new sytem i have lol :)

I already own a Ps3, and well I'm guessing the PS3 version will be superior, and I don't have any plans for an x360 in my room anytime soon XD

So yeah, Ps3 ftw XD

Yes sirs, it'll be the PS3 version for me. Why? Because I don't have a 360 and the next console, I'll be purcashing, will be a Playstation 3. Simple as that. No complicated reason here!

I bought a PS3 for the sole reason so I could play FFXIII on it later on. In the mean time maybe playing some other cool games on it.
Then I found out it came to 360. I didn't mind too much, because I dislike 360. Why? Because they brake quite often or scratch up your disk.
Also I like the PS3 controller much better. Plus the console itself looks cooler next to my new TV.

Oh right there's another big reason. It'll come out in Japan first and there it'll only come on PS3. And since PS3 is regionfree for games, I'm gonna import it as soon as it comes out.

Back