which version are you getting?

PS3.

It's the only current generation console I own.

~Peace~

I'm going to buy a Windows or Mac version, when/if one becomes available...

But, if neither of those become available, I might as well buy a PS3 (I can get a discount as I work for a video game store anyway) for that game...

(hint to Square-Enix: release FF14 and beyond on Windows and/or Mac =/)

I dunno when, but I will have to buy a PS3, it is the safe way. Maybe when its price it´s lesser than 250$ lol

Although I don't really care about this whole switching to multi-platform deal, I'll probably get it for the PS3. I don't have the console now; however, I'll be getting one around Christmas/next year specifically for Advent Children Complete, mostly because I don't have a Blu-ray DVD player. My logic is, if it's obviously going to be better than the Xbox version in terms of quality, disc number, etc...I might as well buy XIII for PS3.

AND if Versus remains exclusive, I'll need a PS3 for that as well.

Your right.
Ps3 may be expensive now (£300) but wait till the game actually gets released then you'll be needing a ps3 by then;

A blu-ray player, magnificent internet system updates, free demos, free online & online play, major technical break-through games (will be out by then) & run linux then run any OS you god damn like [Super-Computer] thats right, some ones running 'Crysis' for real :D

So by then, Blu-ray will take over so would PlayStation 3. Logic!

I honestly dont know which one I wanna get.I would get a 360 because its cheaper but I really dont like any 360 games except ff13.I might though get a ps3 for it on xmas.Til then I dont know which version I will get. =/ Most likely the 360 one.Plus it's a good price I mean the 360 for 200 something dollars and ff13 for 50$.Cant beat that ;)

Wow you say you dont like the 360 games. The 360 has the best Exclusives like Halo, Gears of War, The Last Remnant, Star Ocean, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mass Effect, To Human, Fables, and many other great games.

i'll buy the PS3 version. have a 360, but i wanna play versus. and if that only comes out on the PS3 then i'll get a PS3.

Ps3 version because it will look more real and almost every final fantasy were on the playstations.

Ps3 version because it will look more real and almost every final fantasy were on the playstations.

They were? Was 1,2,3, and 4? Was FF Crystal Chonicles, and FF Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers, FF Crystal Chronicles My life as a King, FF Crystal Chronicles The rings of fate. Dont even make me on all the ps1 games that have been ported to the Nintendo Advance or DS. Look better?

Last edited:
I heard that the 360 version isn't getting produced until AFTER FFXIII comes out for PS3. So I'll go ahead and say that I'll get PS3 for most multi-console and PS3 exclusives. Even though I have both, but I can't say that I'll wait until late '09 or early '10 for FF13.

And as for which of the two I'm getting (Regular, I'll assume.) or Battle, I'm going with Regular. (Whichever has PvP that DOESN'T suck.)

I'm going with PS3, as the graphics will be way better, the controls for FF have always been sony, and i just don't know if I would like to play a main FF game on anything other than a Sony system.

WooT! 600th post! ^_^

I'm going with PS3, as the graphics will be way better, the controls for FF have always been sony, and i just don't know if I would like to play a main FF game on anything other than a Sony system.

WooT! 600th post! ^_^

They were? Was 1,2,3, and 4? Was FF Crystal Chonicles, and FF Crystal Chronicles The Crystal Bearers, FF Crystal Chronicles My life as a King, FF Crystal Chronicles The rings of fate. Dont even make me on all the ps1 games that have been ported to the Nintendo Advance or DS. Look better?

Please, we get the message that Final Fantasy is not exclusive to Sony so there is no need to to copy and paste your first post on the issue and neither did she say Final Fantasy is exclusive to Sony. Most people only started playing FF when it was in its main Playstation days (ie, VII, VIII, IX, X etcetera), therefore, most people have only played the main series on a Playstation (including I and II for PSP).

And to answer the main question I will be getting it for the PS3 as it is now the only next gen console I own (apart from the Wii) because I sold my 360 due to it only gathering dust, and also if the 360 version is just a port with tweaks here and there to make it Xbox compatible then the PS3 will visually look better.

Please, we get the message that Final Fantasy is not exclusive to Sony so there is no need to to copy and paste your first post on the issue and neither did she say Final Fantasy is exclusive to Sony. Most people only started playing FF when it was in its main Playstation days (ie, VII, VIII, IX, X etcetera), therefore, most people have only played the main series on a Playstation (including I and II for PSP).

And to answer the main question I will be getting it for the PS3 as it is now the only next gen console I own (apart from the Wii) because I sold my 360 due to it only gathering dust, and also if the 360 version is just a port with tweaks here and there to make it Xbox compatible then the PS3 will visually look better.

Most people started Playing FF when it first came out on Nintendo. Then played the FF games for the Super Nintendo. You are in total denial. The 360 has far better exclusives then the PS3. Sony losing FF13 as an exclusive game is just the start. Sqaure Enix now has a FF series for Nintendo and the 360. Also, how does Halo 3, Mass Effect, Gears of War 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Dead or Alive, Too Human, Tales of Vesperia, and Square Enix Games like The Last Remant and the previously exclusive Star ocean series look on your PS3. I got the Wii and the 360 no other systems are needed.

Lulz, total denial? Only the start? You clearly haven't played a PS3...ever :wacky:, whereas I can say I've played a 360 and found them dire.
Microsoft bought ONE FFXIII title, not the whole compilation and a large majority started playing FFVII first, why do think it has the most fanboys? As well as VII, VIII and IX all being the top/fastest selling FF titles :monster:

To be quite honest out of all the titles you've listed, bar The Last Remnant (since that's not 360 exclusive), the only one I'd want is Gears of War, the others strike no interest to me at all, and Halo really is the most hyped, yet dire trilogy ever.

If you look at the fact most games (graphics wise) are made FOR the 360 because it's EASIER and CHEAPER to do so then PORTED to the PS3, games match 360 specifications far better than the PS3's. But then when you look at the likes of MGS4 which is PS3 exclusive, you'll quite quickly find that no 360 game has ever gone close to being as good (graphics, storyline wise etc.)

I'll take my Uncharted 1&2, Ratchet and Clank, MGS4, Jak and Daxter, LittleBigPlanet, FFXIII Versus, GT5, GoW3 and all future Rockstar games (GTA, Midnight Club etc) and leave you to your 360. :hi5:

<3

Last edited:
I'll be getting it for PS3, I have both systems, but Xbox360 has terrible frame rate issues for most RPGS. PS3 also has better graphics as well.

Xbox360 is better for First Person shooters in my opinion (gears of war, Halo3, Call of duty 4, Rainbow 6)

Trust me, if you get it for xbox360 you will be dissapointed eventually. Just like Oblivion for 360, there will be long wait screens, Choppy video, and terrible pixelation of graphics compared to the PS3 in which was designed specifically for LCD/Plasma quality TVs.

Last edited:
I'll proberly get both versus and normal once I save up enough money.

Right now I'm broke cause I'm still paying off my new laptop but I will get both eventually.

Back