Which Version of Final Fantasy IV do you Prefer?

apparently the japanese version of ff4 on SNES is the hardest one of them all.
You had to be lv 80 to beat zeromus and his big bang did like 3k

Yeah that's true. They made it easier for countries outside of Japan because they didn't think anyone outside of Japan would be able to play a difficult game.

I've only played it for the SNES which is alright, but my cousin has it for the GBA and he said it was loads better, I just haven't had a chance to play it yet

St00pid Square making the game easier. Thats some wretched shit.

And Bei Bei, I think the GBA versions are better because they have more dungeons, as does FFIV Advance.

But I see where Square goets the idea from that Japs can play better then NA-ers. Mostly when you see videos or gaming competitions, you see a bunch of asain people totally ripping it, and you see the others sitting in a corner crying (Laughs). Like, I saw a video on YouTube, where some like, 10 year old Jap kid was playing Gilgameshes FFV theme on his electric guitar and murdered the song (in a good way). My friend always bitches about, "Oh man, I cant stand the japenese people because all they do is pick one thing, and master it to the point where its not healthy." Pretty funny.

No offense to asain people.

Yeah that's true. They made it easier for countries outside of Japan because they didn't think anyone outside of Japan would be able to play a difficult game.
St00pid Square making the game easier. Thats some wretched shit.
Seconded.
I hate it when they do that, and when they don't release really good games(Itadaki Street, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix) in English. :mad2:

I've only played the PSX version of it, and then the SNES for a while.
There isn't much difference in graphics(save the opening FMV, which wasn't much anyway), and the SNES version was more difficult.
Haven't played the GBA one though, so I'd have to go with SNES.

Back