Who Beat Omega?

blkmgevivi

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Anyone? It took me about a half hour to beat him. I used Squall, Zell, and Quistis.

yes i beat Omega i was expecting a good match but nope i beat him in 15 minutes i used Rinoa Squall and Zell
I couldnt die i had 100 Heros but i always got Invincible Moon with angelo
Lionheart and wishing star helped greatly

I have beateng Omega Weapon, and it took only 15 minutes :)
i used Squall, Zell and Rinoa.
Rinoa casts them invicible moon and zell casts Aura to Squall and Squall uses Renzokuken --> Lion Heart.
Not hard. When Omega uses Terra Break he doesnt hit becouse of invicible moon.

I used Squall, Rinoa, and Zell I beat him in about 25 min.

I used the hero's wars and I used Rinoa Angel's wings and Squall's Lionheart and Zell kept us going with Aura and Hero's wars.

I beat him but sicne i didnt keep track of time i really dont know but im pretty sure it was less than 20 minutes.
I kept using holy war (or whatever is was called) and invincible moon, Aura, limits from Zell and Squall and i beat him no problem!

I think it took me awhile to beat him... I can't quite remember. Was he the one at the... Deep Sea Research Center, or w/e it was called? Whatever boss was at the D.S.R.C. took me a while to beat...

i beat him!! he really wasn't that hard.... i actually had a tougher time beating Ultima... for omega, i used Squall Rinoa and Quistis... all level 100 and with their best weapons.. it only took me like 15 minutes to beat him...

I beat him at LV 88 with Squall, Zell and Quistis with their best weapons and it took me almost one hour to defeat it (It's because I always forget to buy Healing Items for the Boss battles and the first time I fought him I didn't had any and much more I only used Squall's Rensosuken because I forgot to look for Hero's Wars and I wasn't going to look for it just to defeat an Optional Boss)
I have one funny story, the second time I fought him I got close enough to defeat it but suddenly the power for my PS cut of because my stupid cat pulled out the electrical plug for the PS by accident and I screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
The Third Time I fought him I made sure that no one would interrupt me from defeating it and so I finally destroyed Omega. One week later I wanted to play the game and my own copy of FFVIII disappeared, so that means I can't play it again unless I find a copy of the game.....also my Memory Card for PS One fell to the floor and someone accidently stepped on it and broke it destroying along with it my saved game of FFVIII and FFVII....

Yeah me and my bad luck....now I have another story..I can't find the Memory Card for my PS2 and worst of all I lost it after completing KH2 at 100%!!!!
Not again......

lol now thats just freaky bad luck

Hehehehe... I found my memory card almost intact. Hmmm...huh? Hey where is my copy of the Kingdom Hearts 2 game?
Ohhh nooo, not again.....
Hey this is not funny and someone must playing jokes at me...but who?

I had Aura stones, 10 holy wars, and 100 heroes help me. I just had Squall keep using his limit break. And with luck, Lion Heart. All of them had their best weapons and they were all lv. 100.

Hehehehe... I found my memory card almost intact. Hmmm...huh? Hey where is my copy of the Kingdom Hearts 2 game?
Ohhh nooo, not again.....
Hey this is not funny and someone must playing jokes at me...but who?

muahahahahahahahahaha me you fool!!!:devil: uh um just forget what i said there uh:rolleyes:

Omega wasnt that hard

Hey I found the game!!! Now where are the keys to my room...

muahahahahahahahaha may you loose things for the rest of your life

Omega can be annoying if you dont no anything about it

muahahahahahahahaha may you loose things for the rest of your life

Omega can be annoying if you dont no anything about it

Hahaha I found the keys. Hey stop laughing, that makes me fell as if I where in an RPG Final Fantasy daily story or something in situations like Tidus always mispeling the names of places at FFX or Squall always forgeting something.

Hahaha I found the keys. Hey stop laughing, that makes me fell as if I where in an RPG Final Fantasy daily story or something in situations like Tidus always mispeling the names of places at FFX or Squall always forgeting something.

well you see this is not reality this world you live in is Final Fantrix a virtual world controled by Square-enix.:cool:

Back