• makanchi - sword

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil
Well simple question... who did you prefer... the guy that wielded the maigan or the guy that wields that sword...

i think there names were kaize and makanchi... sorry if i spelt them wrong...lolz

Anyway i prefer swords over guns anyday, especially that summoning maigun...

What do you

I've never watched the series, but I've seen the guy with the gun, he looks strange, like something happened to his face. Correct me if I'm talking about the wrong guy. But I'll pick the guy with the sword.*Clicks*

Really? Never noticed that.

Makenchi is cooler but Kazai was still awsome none the less. Makenchi's brother sas still cool though. When i think about it though Kazai as a dragon did look cooler though.

I never liked Makenshi all that much...dunno why o_O Madoushi was a lot better than Makenshi in my opinion.

Kaze's still my favorite <333333

Kuroi Makenshi is the one I liked best, though Kaze had something nice over him as well with his Magun. But I'm more of a swords type and the whole aspect with the Mist and Makenshi summoning Silver Etude just got to me.

So obviously my choice goes to Makenshi

lolz, well i personally like swords as to guns, but each to their own opinion
LOL I've always been more of a gun person, but it was mostly just Kaze himself that I liked better overall.

well i choose Kaze just because i like his look more then makanchi the whole half sun glasses looks so cool in my opinion. Though it taking ages to summon every ep was a bit boring, but allways looked cool :D.

Back