Who do you use in your party?

Before Aerith died: Cloud, Aerith, RedXIII or sometimes I substitute RedXIII for Vincent

After Aerith died: Cloud, Vincent, RedXII

i usually have cloud, tifa, yuffie cuz i like all their limit breaks...final heaven, doom of the living, and of course...omnislash. :cool:

Pre-Aeris death: Cloud, Aeris and Vincent/Yuffie
(Before I got Vincie, Yuffie was my pre-Vincent character. (Oh, and during the fight with the Mt. Nibel monster))

After Aeris's disbandment after Ancient Temple (you still need a third character BEFORE Aeris dies ;-P): Cloud, Cid and Vincent

After execution scenario: Tifa, Cid and Vincent

During the Leader-Cid portion: Cid, Vincent and Barret (I felt like getting Catastrophe)

Cloud's Resurrection: See "After Aeris's disbandment" (After the whole switching of party leaders, I progressed through the game with my favorite characters.

And no one post any Gameshark parties because we all know we use it for Aeris. (We all know why we would list Gameshark parties in the first place if we didn't want Aeris. She makes the Weapons too damn easy to beat with Great Gospel (Assuming we put on all Limits/Full Limit bars cheats on))

I could go on, but.....you know....I'd end up filling 5 pages worth of anti-cheat rants.

I use Cloud, Cid and Red XIII. I want to use Yuffie more, but... I don't like her Limit Breaks. :/

When all is well:

Tifa, Cloud, and Vincent.

Tifa is my healer/buffer. Vincent is my oddjob man (some summons, enemy skill, and other stuff). Cloud is Cloud. I have him set up with Cover and Counter Attack right now, and that works out pretty well. I'm just starting though, almost done with disc 1. I can literally barely remember the first time I played FF7, so I'm having a good time with it now.

on my current game i just got to the snow town thingy. i use cloud,barret,red whenever possible but on the first game i used tifa barret red then cid barret red

My party is:Cloud
Red(Nanaki)
Vincent
while Cloud is away i use Tifa.

Tifa, Cloud, and Yuffie. Used to have Aeris, till she died, then I used Yuffie.

Back