Who has a PS3 already?

*raises hand* I do, I do, actually I have all the new generations Systems.. Lets just say I have a rich Father, I have a few games for most of em, but my favorite has to be LOZ for the Wii

Ive played Resistance fall of man for like 3 hours, I stood in the shop hogging it =)

I have mine now, with Resistance (which I haven't played) and Marvel Alliance (which is a great semi-sequel to the X-Men Legends games). I bought it more for up and coming games however. Soon my list of games will grow:

Armored Core 4
Devil May Cry 4
Assassin's Creed
God of War 3 (that'll be a wait...)

Now to get a perty T.V... :)

I just got one recently. It wasn't easy tracking one down. So far i only have resistance and...thats about it. I kind of regret buying it this early because most of the launch games suck. Cant wait till FFXIII and MGS4 though.

ive got it on lunch day and opened it right when i got home. skiped a whole school day jut to play it. bought resistence, carbon, project 8, marvel and 2k7

I bought a PS3 at launch from Best Buy and sold it online. I waited way too long though and only sold it for about $800 though. I had put it up for auction earlier and sold it for $1100, but the guy never paid. Ugh. But yeah, I'll get one for real for myself when FFXIII comes out. No hurry until then.

PS3 is way too expensive right now, not to mention that they're still working out the glitches. I'll wait until the next wave comes out.

I have one, but i really don't know why i went through so much to get it. I WAS impressed with Resistance's graphics, but the gameplay is terrible for me. I play a lot of FPS, and i love my Mouse. The movement and reaction time in this game is no good for me. I wish PS3 would let me use the mouse in the games i play. But, no regrets, Playstation will rewards it's devout buyers with a fantastic line-up of games. I am jealous of xbox360's games right now, but we will do much better when we have been out half as long as them. FFXIII looks incredible! and i wish they would re-make FFVII for PS3, that would be a dream come true.

well thats why you wait when a new console comes out so there are loads of games to play
and resistance is good

Back