Zidane
Vivi
Stiener
Garnet/Dagger
Freya
Quina
Eiko
Amrant

4 me I like eiko's bcuz she have bigger wings and longer horn and i hate amrant's,geee he's naked how do u expect me to love his trance and the best on in ablities is Garnet/Dagger

just vote and post (if u want)

Last edited:
I went with Zidane because the attacks that are available while he's in Trance are just plain awesome. Depending on how strong Zidane is some of those attacks can get mighty powerful... I also took enjoyment out of seeing Zidane covered in pink fur...or what is red? I don't remember...

well i also liked quina's becuz she puts a toaster on her head :LO:L i didnt like zidane's neither garnet's becuz their style is stupid and steiner is ok with the knight's helmet
and about kuja i only put the main characters and btw zidane and kuja i think haave the the same trance ?0_o

I liked Zidanes becaues of his awesome Dyne abilitys like Tidal Flame and all of that. I also Like that because I like Zidane.

best trance mode

I vote for Vivi. He's one of, if not THE coolest looking character in the game. And his trance ability to cast two spells back to back allows him to royally kick ass!

Zidane's did do a lot of damage. But Freya did damage without taking any, on account of her being up in the sky. GO FLYING RAT GIRL~!!

Vivi, because he's seriously the awesomest character in the game. I <3 Vivi! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back