who is squalls mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've forgotten a lot of the details about this part, but I do remember after the successful coup on Adel, Laguna becomes President of Esthar and mentions that he basically became lost in his work, then before he knew it a lot of time had passed him by.

After Raine's death, Squall was immediately placed in an orphanage because there was no way to track down Laguna, especially when he's in an isolated Xenophobic society with no form of contact with the rest of the outside world.

Okay, ugh I forgot, but yeah Raine Loire mentions she had a baby or something. She dies. Wait....so does Laguna know that he's the father of Squall. I don't remember honestly. Or Laguna leaves Squall at the orphan because he's too busy saving the world from
Abel
?
I don't think Laguna knew that he is Squall's father until he met up with Ellone again, and then she probably told him all about it, as she was Raine's younger sister, and she obviously knew.

I don't think Laguna knew that he is Squall's father until he met up with Ellone again, and then she probably told him all about it, as she was Raine's younger sister, and she obviously knew.

Ellone was not Raines younger sister. Raine adopted her after Ellones parents were killed by Galbadian soldiers.

Ellone was not Raines younger sister. Raine adopted her after Ellones parents were killed by Galbadian soldiers.
Really? I could have sworn she was Raine's sister!! *goes to look it up* oh wow. You're right! *hangs head in shame* I can't believe i didn't know that!

oh well that sucks squall's never gonna be able to meet his mother. i wish the game had shown like a scene when squall discovers that laguna is his father...i would like to see how squall reacted becuase he continued to call laguna an idiot and things of the sort throughout the game. damn this game is a hell of a lot deeper than i thought...

if Laguna, and Raine's last name is Loire, then why is Squall's last name Lionheart?

EDIT: Actually, there could be a number of reasons for that....

simple Raines last name was Leonhart before her and Laguna were married. Another theroy to support this detail is that Kiros tells Squall is that he looks like his mother.

question: so why squall last name is lionheart But his mama last name is.......What is her last name....o well so his mother name is RAINE

(what is her last name is it lionheart)

but why did laguna choose that squalls last name is leonheart, on the last scenes it shows laguna propose to raine so shouldnt it be squall loire?

Yes it proobably would have been if Laguna was there for his childs birth. Also think of it if Squalls last name was Lorie dont you think Galbadia would have found Squall and then possibly used Squall to get to Laguna and thus find a wau to get controll of Lunatic Pandora again or try to gain controll of Esthar.

So it mostly works out that Squall did not carry his fathers last name, that way no one from the outside could have tried and used him.

I know hu. it sould be lagung lets see SQUALL LAGUNG. it dosen't fit whit the name now SQUALL LEONHEART is better.

Actually it was Laguna Loire, so Squall Loire would also go aswell as Leonheart did.

I personally think that Raine is the mother also. I mean just hearing it off Ellone about "Raine had a son but Laguna wasn't around to see it and to busy searching for Ellone" was enough proof for me to see Laguna and Raine having an intimate relationship in the game.

I may be wrong mind you but I can't think of anyone else being Squall's Mother.

I always thought it was Raine because there seemed to be a few hints within the game making it sound like she was the Mother and Laguna was the father. Raine was also married to Laguna for a while apparently because you see 'Raine Loire' on her tombstone at the end of the game. Squall actually reminds me of her as well.

Kiros also says at the end of the game 'It's lucky you don't look like your father' or something like that, his looks are from his Mother. :)

I think this can be closed now as we have had many people saying its Raine and its clear in the game also.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back