who is the worst character on your team?

Cait Sith who i always rename Shit Cat was the poorest for me. He had a good Limit break thou, get it right on the slots and you could knock ANY enemy (i dont think you could do it to the Weapons) down to 1HP, sephiroth included. But he was still a crap character.

Cait sith cause of his poor weapons and poor limit break
Only thing good about him is the high hp

Cait sith was definatly my worst, i never used him unless i had to (when you first get him at the gold saucer) But uh, Next in line would be Yuffie, then Red, Tifa, Then Cid, then my 3 guys that i used all the time who were Cloud, Barret, and Vincent.

Caits limits sucked, and his attacks were almost always inaffective....

I don't like Tifa, and i don't played her. The second is Caith sith because he has got poor weapons and limits. Third is Yuffie because she has silly limits etc.

Tifa or Cait Sith.

Don't get me wrong, I liked them both, just I never levelled them because they were just...meh.
Looking back, I would've liked to have Tifa on my Team, but that's just not how it turned out.

Barret, Cid + Cloud FTW.

Caith Sith for sure!! He surely very poor! The only thing he can do is telling others people their fortune!

Yes, Cait Sith was my worst too. I never used her, she didn't seem cool enough to play for me at least.

Cait Sith is the most useless character in this game...After that it would be Barret,I just don't like him.

But i think aeris was my worst she got killed so early, jeez she has the worst defense ever. But i think that yuffie was the lamest everyone else was pretty useful

Cait Sith was my least used character but he was still quite powerful especially with the right materia equipped.

Back