who is sexier?

• Yuna

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Rikku

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Pain

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
I'll be one of the few who choose Paine. I'm sorry I always have a thing for goth/punk like attire.

If i was a guy, which im not, i would vote for Paine. You gotta love the red eyes.
And because rikku looks like a slut might mean she has some kind of STD. Just because she's a game character doesn't mean she couldn't have caught something from Gippal.

And by the way, if you think game characters are "hot" and they give you your daily kicks, you should probably think about finding a better therapist.

You spelled Paine wrong. I voted for Yuna. She's really more revealing in the game than she was in FFX.

Rikku indeed... Paine is also hot but I'll go with Rikku. She's super hot.

you all voted for Rikku.
if Rikku wore the clothes that she wears in FF X,who would you vote now?

No oftens guys but Riku has only bra and a skirt. Its only the bra and skirt that made her sexy.
while Yuna was sexy and had a cute dress.

So i pick Yuna

I wouldn't vote Rikku, even though she is a cutie, but because dressing her down in one game doesn't make her more sexier. Yuna on the other hand is both beautiful and sexy in both Final Fantasy X and X-2. I can't say her X-2 look suits her greatly but she is still the sexy summoner I loved. ^_^

Omg how can you Think Rikku is sexier first of all I have to agree these are digital characters meaning They're not real but since this is a poll and I am posting I'm going to go with Yuna cuz she's awesome... in a digitalized sorta way!

Back