• Scary

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
Seymour sucked. He wasn't a villain, he was a joke to me.

Though people say "gay" here as if it's an insult. I'm kind of irked by that but anyway... I wish I were Seymour's hairdresser.

I went with "gay" too. He was a joke, he wasn't the least bit scary or intimidating.

I'd love to do Seymour's hair too, lol. It'd be so much fun to brush, braid, and do all sorts of purty stuff with! :P

i think you are all right .....he does act gay does isnt he!!!lollol;-)

Well in the japenese version seymour had a masculine voice (or so ive been told) but his voice in the english version just screamed QUEER! plus we all know he only wanted to marry Yuna to get to Tidus :P

Wow so many of you thought he was gay. So did I sort of I thought he was an evil, drunk, gay man with power. That only wanted to marry Yuna so that he can be famous, steal Yuna's wedding gown and make tidus angry.

Gay. Possibly drunk. I won't be the one to find out.

In the wedding scene, he looked like he was wearing lipgloss. x.x

I won't be the one to find that out either. Ick...

He creeped me out at first and I definitely thought he was so evil, so "evil" for me!

he was gay. The scary bit about him was anima and as we all know anima was him mum!!!

I wanna say none cuz he wasn't gay he wasn't drunk he was a crappy villian and he was sad not scary. I would have said he was a joke...

Back