Who thinks this is the worst Final Fantasy?

Do you think this is the worst FinalFantasy?

• yes

Votes: 41 37.6%
  • no

Votes: 68 62.4%

• Total voters
For me this is the worst FF game ever. In battle everything was into speed, you had to pause the battle to think of a strategy. There are no new monsters, except for few bosses. Generally, FFX-2 S-U-C-K-S!!! SUCKS!!!

Oh I do, I do! This is probably the worst game made in the history of Square. But one mistake does not ruin the whole franchise.

It's not THE worst FF, but it certainly comes close. For me, only II and Tactics Advance rank lower.

The game S-U-C-K-S!The only reason I finished it is to know the end of FFX!

FFX-2 is better than FFXII by miles - FFTA is the worst FF game ever...Snowball Fight? WHY?

The game didn't keep my attention very much. I played it off and on for about a year in a half. I finally beat it christmas eve so i could start FFXII once i opened it and the final amv froze....i hate this game because of that. Other then that, kind of cool but not executed very well. Should of included wakka/lulu/kimarhi as main characters as well.

I dont believe it to be the worst. IMO it was a nice treat for female Final Fantasy fans and Yuna/Rikku fans. I try not to take it seriously like some gamers have. My ex and his friends all loathed it, but it was entertaining and fun. Light relief in a way.

FFX-2 is better than FFXII by miles - FFTA is the worst FF game ever...Snowball Fight? WHY?

So..you hated the game because of one single snowball fight? Which was like..right at the beginning? :huh:

No, not the WHOLE game because as soon as I saw "Snowball Fight" pop-up I switched it off ^_^

I liked the game actually, it wasn't too bad, actually quite fun!
however, the music could be much better, and a male character couldn't hurt, maybe if paine was a guy! that would be better, and a slightly better storyline couldn't hurt that either. but blitzball should be much more interesting. overall 7/10

Yeah I thought it was the worst, I didn't really like the story line
and some missions really took long (Bikanel and calm lands for example)
And the music was not good compared with the other FF's

It is the first final fantasy where I couldnt be bothered to do everything. I just wanted it completed and didnt care what percentage of the game I did. Definately the worst in my eyes.

it wud not say it's the worst ff i mean ive played worse but i have to agree with a lot of the bad points mentioned on this thread. if ur really interested in finding out what happed to tidus then it's wrth ur time otherwise avoid it.:O

yes

i definetly think this is the worst final fantasy. Only 3 characters and those stupid dress spheres. I didnt think it had a good story either. But everyone should stop baggin IX. I think that is one of the best FF games.

why are people mentioning 9?!?!? FF9 was classic.

Worst FF's EVER are in this order:

FF Tactics (GBA, i wasted £30 on that shit), FF10, FF10-2........

Back