Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

Laro

Unsent
Veteran
Gil
Vincent
Three Most Used Characters

Which characters do you use most often? Of course Vaan doesn't count if you mean running around in cities and villages.

Mine are:

Basch (leader)
Fran
Balthier

Vaan, Basch and sometimes either Fran or Balthier, simply because I had both Fran and Balthier as long range attackers.

Vaan and Basch were my short range offensive, they had the strongest armours available and the strongest weapons, because they were the first ones to get hit by an enemy's close range attacks.

The three guys. Balthier, Basch, and Vaan. I found that they were much stronger than my female ones. Leader doesn't really matter, but I do prefer Balthier (when he's in the party) to be the one I control when running in dungeons and such.

I stuck with a very straight-forward team of:

Vaan [leader]
Basch
Balthier

I used to utilize Balthier as a ranged attacker, though that fell through when I stopped caring about the range and more about cumulative damage and combos.

I also use Penelo a lot. She has learned a lot of Green Magicks and uses a powerful bow. I only use Vaan because of Belias and Ashe because she has many HP.

I'm the odd one out. I levelled all my characters to the same level, and I constantly switch between characters and I always switch between leaders.

Vaan = sword + shield
Penelo = dagger + shield
Ashe = spear
Basch = greatsword
Balthier = gun
Fran = Bow

I used to have them all with Save The Queens, but this new line up is more fun and more challenging. I usually switch between Vaan and Penelo, Ashe and Basch, or Fran and Balthier. Tank, off-tank and ranged.

I mainly use Penelo, Fran and Ashe, as they ended up being the most versatile, and since I battle with Magick alot, they were incredibly useful...

I used all my characters equally though.

Yes, however, Penelo and Ashe naturally have the highest magick attack in the game - and they can equip the weapons and armour that boost their magick too, and although the others can too, Basch will never be as good in Magick as Penelo if they had the same level / equipment.

I use:

Vaan: Sword and Shield

Fran: Black Mage + Bow and arrow

Penelo: Dagger and shiel + white mage

Well, my main party consisted of: Basch (lead), Vaan, and Ashe.
Basch is my tank, Vaan is my minute man, and Ashe is my healer.

Bashe
Balthier
& Penelo

I just kept Vaan for ages, I couldn't be bothered changing him, but then I saw sense and changed him for Balthier who looks FAR hotter

Balthier: Leader + Tank (Shield + Decoy) + Buffer (Protect etc.)
Fran: Damage Dealer (Masamune + Haste + Bravery)
Penelo: Magicks (including healing)

I tried to use both teams of three equally, but I didn't necessarily like both equally. My favorite party was Vaan (Leader, good attack and magic), Balthier (Physical), and Fran (Magical). Penelo was also very good, but I didn't like Ashe or Basch, so they got less love from me. ^_^

Am I the only one that thinks Fran's magic is the most superior? :| I was in Nabudis, and was ambushed by one of the mares with 99,999 health. When Penelo cast Holy, it's elemental weakness, it did about 6000-7000 damage. When Fran cast it, it did 9999.

I prefer using Fran as my Healer/Magical Damage character, because she's the best at it. Her Curaga's can heal for 3500+

Vaan, Basch and Fran. I never really used the 2 other girls, and ocasionally I'd use Balthier.

Fran has (almost) always been my leader, with the best weapons and armour. I've also used Ashe a fair amount, and Penelo hasn't been amiss among the party; GIRL POWER! :lol: I grew a bit bored of that party though, so I began to use Basch and Balthier more. Vaan's never been well-used. I suppose Fran's the only character who's consistently been used a lot.

Back