Playstation Who were your best Mortal Kombat fighters?

ZaSquall

Einstein
Gil
This is one of the best games i've played and i still enjoy playing it.
One reason for this is the characters(their combos, special attacks and definetly finishing moves).

So anyway who's you're best character?
You can choose more than one...

I loved Liu Kang and Ermac and Kenshi...most of the time i was playing with Liu(he was cooler as a zombie not as a human:cool: in MK Armageddon)

I always liked to play with the original MK1 karacters when I played all the games. Johnny Cage was the first person I picked so I was always best with him. Shadow kick was always a good knock down.

I've only ever really invested time in playing MK Trilogy and Deadly Alliance, but I'm probably safe in assuming there aren't a whole lot more characters to pick from.

Typically I'd go for Scorpion, Shiva, and Reptile. The latter sucked in DA, so I dropped him in favour of Shang Tsung; whose sword skills I was particularly fond of. :wacky: In Trilogy I'd commonly go for the above, plus Motaro - he's completely overpowered like the other bosses, but I can't help but love him for how you can overwhelm your opponent with such diversity (contrary to boss' simplistic 'hit 'em hard' take on fighting).

I was always partial to classic Sub-Zero. He's the only character I mastered in Ultimate Mortal Kombat III. Regular Sub-Zero had some better moves, but he wasn't nearly as badass looking. I also loved Scorpion. His spear technique was damn useful, as was his teleport punch.

Can't say I had a preference with my character for the other Mortal Kombat games I've played. I just don't play 'em long enough.

Kitana and Scorpion

Mod Edit: Please add a bit more effort to your post as this is considered spam. Thank you. =]

Kano and Kung Lao were probably the two who were my best. Well, at least Kano was from MK3 onwards.

I like a lot of the characters in the newer games, Mokado and Nitara for example, I just can't be arsed playing the game enough to get good with any of 'em.

So yeah, Kano's probably still my best character.

I don't really play Mortal Kombat anymore, but back in the days I've always had a tendency to use Lui Kang or Sub-Zero to ensure victory. I find it easier to control them more than anyone else for some reason.

...I'm not really familiar with these new names you guys mentioned. =/

I'd go for Scorpion all the way, he was so bad ass..

But when i was little, Liu Kang was the one and only.. =)

I'd go for the Ninjas, Reptile and Subzero were just terrific. Disappearing with Reptile and shooting ice balls with Subzero were some of the most pleasant skills to do in MK

I liked playing as Sub-Zero and Jade, I got pretty good at playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy with the combo system and all but I don't seem good enough for tournaments or xbox live play.

cyrax and the other one..damn i forgot its name....the red version of cyrax. I never was any good at mortal kombat except MK1, i totally kicked butt. but besides 1, it was too hard to actually beat the game. came close though

You have to go for;

Shang Tsung (His moves are awesome, YOUR SOUL IS MINE)

Sub-Zero (Just the whole design and how he has changed through most of the games)

Scorpion (If you like Sub-Zero then you gotta love Scorpion ;-) )

the best mortal kombat is deadly alliance

and my best fighter is

scorpion.jpg

For the first few games my best was probably Sub-Zero. However, from MK4 onwards, Reptile was my best.

Mainly Sub-Zero(Freezing people was gun) and ocaisonally Baraka(Blades...that is all).

Ever since Deadly Alliance, I am not a good player at MK. =(. I love button mashing on this game. haha.

I am okay with Kitana or Jade. I also seem to be decent with Sub-Zero. So, meh. I just play with whomever feels right.

My favorite fighters are Sub zero, Raiden,Ermac, and Fujinn. Sub zero because he had the freeze ball move. Raiden because of his lightning moves. Ermac is awesome^_^. and Fujinn because his wind moves are fantastic.

Scorpion seemed to be the most versatile, for me. He can grab any opponent from any distance, teleport directly behind them, is particularly fast and packs quite the punch, in all of the games. Similarly, Raiden was almost equally as effective in his actions.

Oh, by the way:
GET OVER HEEEEEEEEEEERE!

Back