Who Would You Like As A Friend In Real Life?

Who Would You Prefer To Be Real?

• Cloud Strife

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Tifa Lockheart

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Zack Fair

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Aeris Gainsborough

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Red XII AKA Nanaki

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Yuffie Kisaragi

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Hostage of Fate said:
Tifa for me.
She would always be there for me, always caring back and always supportive!!

Well, thats assuming when turned real, she appears as a friend of yours...

I assumed that if they become real, they wouldn't know you, but you get a chance to meet them somehow...

Well, anyway! I chose Zack because of his personality. If I intend to hang out with him, it should be easy, since he's generally warm to all around him. Quite the joker too, and a big caring brother when needed.

Pretty loyal too
(As seen when he defended Cloud from the Shinra fellas to his death in Crisis Core)

Oh yeah she would be like she knew me from the first of my days :P
That's what i want to hope when she becomes real next to me :P

Man, i'm hallucinating :wacky:

It's hard for me to choose between Tifa, Aerith, and Zack. (I voted Zack, though.)

All three of them are the sweetest and most reliable characters. They all hold the exact qualities that are present in my current friends.

I think Red XIII will be a really interesting person to talk to. The tales he has to tell about his life as a firey dog/lion/wolf monster, and some of the really soulful comments he has to make.

Plus, he'll make good transport. Beats the bus!

Red XIII. I always considered him an awesome character, he had his own problems but hey, he moved on! He's strong, loyal and also someone whit whom I could have a good chat whe needed. Plus, he looks cool :D

I voted for Zack. He's a person that I would want around alot because he's so positive and friendly to everyone. Plus he'll always be there when I'm in trouble and I'll never feel so lonely or sad as long as he's there. I'll always have fun while he's around^^

Red XIII would've been cool too. We'll have very interesting conversations and wouldn't it be awesome to have a fiery lion as a friend? As I'm walking down the street with him I'll feel like a major badass! XD

I was thinking of Aeris and Tifa as well since they both have caring personalities and seem like great people to talk too whenever you want to get something off your chest or just want to pour your heart to. Tifa especially, since she reminds me so much of a friend of mine.

I'd say Tifa. I think she would make the best friend, personally anyway, because she seems like the more supportive, emotionally anyway, of the group and like she would just be fun to hang out with. I like Yuffie too but I think she would be one of those people who would be awesome sometimes...and like..the most obnoxious thing ever others.

Quina Quen. I hear she/he makes a mean pie. :monster:

But seriously, I would never need to cook again... Though Quina would probably eat all my dinner too.. and everyone I introduce to it.

Red XIII definitely. He's one of my favorite characters in all of the FF games.
I was so mad when he barely even talked in the Compilation games (well, I haven't played BC so I don't know there...).

My reasoning for this choice is that his species seems to be very loyal and dependable, and since they live so long you'd have the pleasure of knowing them your entire life.

Red XIII in particular is also very bright from what I gather, he's always in thought. So I'd love to talk to him.

I dunno, there's just something about him that tells me you could always count on him to be there for you as a friend.

If my choice wasn't restricted to FFVII characters then I might have chosen Zidane. Just because he's very altruistic, he's got a big heart.

If my choice wasn't restricted to FFVII characters then I might have chosen Zidane. Just because he's very altruistic, he's got a big heart.

Darn it. Just noticed that. I saw it was in FF misc and didn't read the poll, so did it for any character.

I also noticed I have already posted in this, so my Quina post can be considered void as a few posts above it, a couple of months back, I posted my reasons for Red XIII. :P

Back