Whoo Im New!

Minty Mouth

Gil
Well, I've never made one of these threads on a forum before, but theres a first time for everything.

So hi :)

I love Final Fantasy (obviously) My favourite being FFX/X-2.

Heres a little introductory Final Fantasy Quiz for you all, to give you an Idea of my likes :P
  • Male Character- Squall
  • Female Character- Rikku
  • Protagonist- Squall
  • Antagonist- Seymour?
  • Location- Besaid
  • Vehicle- The Celcius
  • Piece of music- Eterninty: Memories of Light and Waves/To Zanarkand/People of the North Pole. I cant decide
  • Limit Break- Mix
  • Boss Fight- Bahamut, with Yunas Ballad Playing in the background. I melted
  • Weapon- Rinoa's Frisbee thing
  • Magic Spell- Blizzaga
  • Summon- Shiva
  • Cutscene/FMV- FFVIII Opening.
Ive only really been active on one forum, for about a year and a half, and its quite busy there, but we'll see how active it is here!

:)

Hey there :monster:

The forums are very active and it's a really nice place :awesome:
Enjoy your stay here, post lots, click the picture in my signature, stay active and take your time to visit the ShoutBox :dave:

Welcome to da forums! Lmao everyone posts almost the same thing to every new person "enjoy your stay and post lots". Not very original now are we?

Something about the Balamb Welcoming Committee and the FFF's secondary minigame... and clicking the first button in the three below my tag? What? Idk. FFPvP: Love it.
Milfy_Smiley.png

Hey there :monster:

The forums are very active and it's a really nice place :awesome:
Enjoy your stay here, post lots, click the picture in my signature, stay active and take your time to visit the ShoutBox :dave:

I'm sorry...I luff you...I really do...but its yer sig...I don't know whether to congratulate you or offer you Midol.:wtf:

Back