Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Sora of KH

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Da5nake

Blue Mage
Gil
i've noticed something.
i once in a magazine about some SquarEnix male characters from Final Fantasy series are more femine than there partners.........
just who is more femine than the other.......
i know you guys have noticed how femine they look so just say what you got to say here :D

i personally think Squall is more femine like than the other guys.........

-Squall of FF8

-Cloud of FF7

-Sora of KH

-Zidane of FF9

Erm, Zidane. I mean he looks like a guy, I suppose, but compared to the other three, he looks more feminine to me. Maybe it's the hair? Or the face? It doesn't really have that realistic look, like Cloud or Squall.

in my opinion sora is more feminine because of his outfit and what he says most of the time its probably because of his niceness

cloud and squall are too much to themselves and zidane is into girls so i cant see him being feminine

my order of femininity goes like this

sora
cloud
squall
zidane

I think Sora is more feminine. <.< Some of his body language and the things he says make him that way. Also, he has the cutest face. XD Cloud is next on my list, he... well I don't know he strikes me as feminine. o_O I haven't played FF8, so I don't know about Squall. XP Zidane, I think his hair style and his face are all that make him feminine. He is a real charmer and ladies man. XD

Apparently, my order is the same as FFGuy. o.o

Why isn't Vaan included in this poll? He would win hands down xo

Out of the ones listed though, I definitely picked Squall. Sora's only what? 14 in the first KH? And Zidane? Sure Zidane isn't exactly a manly man, but I didn't really see anything feminine about him, especially the ladies man attitude that Ryuichi brought up :P And Cloud....hmm....I just don't see a lot of femininity, other than when doujinshi artists insist on drawing him like a woman or a 13 year old boy.

Squall gives me the vibe that he always carries around eyeliner and lip-gloss. Plus he's totally in love with Seifer.

Why isn't Vaan included in this poll? He would win hands down xo

Out of the ones listed though, I definitely picked Squall. Sora's only what? 14 in the first KH? And Zidane? Sure Zidane isn't exactly a manly man, but I didn't really see anything feminine about him, especially the ladies man attitude that Ryuichi brought up :P And Cloud....hmm....I just don't see a lot of femininity, other than when doujinshi artists insist on drawing him like a woman or a 13 year old boy.

Squall gives me the vibe that he always carries around eyeliner and lip-gloss. Plus he's totally in love with Seifer.

lol Totally. XD Vann is very feminine. o_O

You have a point, thar. X3

lmao Squall seriously did, huh? XD

well squall is assumed as emo so squall probably would carry eye liner and stuff i have an emo friend so i know this :)

I vote Zidane...I know he's a letcher but... I SWEAR YOU I THOUGHT HE WAS A CATGIRL MAN!!!! I was thinkin' "Dude! This game is awesome! It has a lesbian catgirl for a main character!!!!"

Lol... I don't know. You guys can say all you want about Squall and his alleged Mascara habit, but Cloud did dress like a woman after all. :P

Cloud... He did cross dress in the game. Yes! :D

Squall... Yes he has issues, but No.

Zidane... Definitely not.

Sora... Just a kid, No.

i rekon sora but when he is in kh1 cause his voice sounds girly

LOL, love it. Cloud is the manliest girl i know.

But Sora is pure female. He won't do Kairi already. Fem!

Squall.

He loves sitting in a corner and painting male nude figures and tying up his boyfriends at night to the bed posts so he can seduce them and be sexual and violent in nature.

I'd say Zidane has the more feminine appearance...so I voted for him.

Squall on the other hand has the most menopausal time of the month feminine personality.

I would say that Zidane is more feminine. Sora is just a kid. He has more of an excuse. Plus...he's a cool kid!

Back