Who's more perveted? Cloud or Vincent?

Whos perverted

• Cloud

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Vincent

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
I'm a pervert. funny image. I have to say Cloud cause they never specify what he does with Tifa, Aeirith, and Yuffie. Seriously, put them on your team, go to an in game cut scene, and afterwards, they go inside of you! can't do that with Vincent.

Cloud's kinky as well, he would dress up like a girl just to see his woman at Don Corneo's.

I never saw vincent do anything insuating he was a perv/horny..etc..

I'd say that cloud is perverted... *mutters*ero sennin (pervert in japanese) because no one knows what he actually does with all the girls... I mean it's Cloud, Cid, And Vincent, with Aerith, Yuffie, And Tifa... All of which (out of the girls) like Cloud...

Hahahaha.

Cloud.

Seriously. Tifa's orthopedic underwear, anyone? Plus I wouldn't put it past the guy to be horny. Cloud's such a leo. :P

What are you talking about Tifa's orthopedic underwear o_O The only time I remember Cloud getting underwear was when he went into the Group Room and one of the gay men at the end of the scene gave Cloud the underwear...so what exactly are you pertaining to? o_O Sure Cloud would get horny, he's like any other normal male human being, but I don't forsee him as a pervert. Being horny and being a pervert are two very different things

What are you talking about Tifa's orthopedic underwear o_O

Nibelheim flashback in game, remember? When Cloud said he went into Tifa's room, and you could make him say that he found one of her underwears in the drawers.

Sure Cloud would get horny, he's like any other normal male human being, but I don't forsee him as a pervert. Being horny and being a pervert are two very different things

I don't see Cloud gettin' freaky with any stranger, but with Tifa, the possibilites are endless... we don't know what kinky fetishes Cloud has. :P

Though I could totally see him as being the dominant one.

Ooooooops, I've said too much.

What! i dont thin either are perverted in the least. as they actions speak louder than words and nether of them show the behaviour being perverted. or having the personality to act in that way.

Um, I don't see any of them being perverted. But since this is a thread about who's more perverted...I guess I'll have to pick one that comes close.

Cloud. >.< I'm not saying he's perverted though! I just don't see Vincent being a pervert at all. Cloud could be if he wanted to. Who knows? =/

Back