Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ashe

Votes: 36 59.0%
  • Penelo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify in post)

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Well let's look at the previous games wasn't the main character the person that you controlled when you walked around the many residential areas. Well, who do you control....Vaan. That means Vaan is the main character no doubt. However, as I've said earlier it's more focused on Ashe. What this means is that they've got a main character that isn't as central or important to the story as previous titles (but Vaan is the main character).

i say ashe is the main charactor the whole game is wraped around her but, you do controll vaan throughout most of the game but, ashe is still
the main charactor.

I certainly think that the main character was intended to be Ashe, but it's interesting to consider the plot from the other character's perspectives. For example, Balthier considered himself to be the party leader ... to the extent that he feels he is "invincible".

I have to say, that I'm slightly disappointed with Vaan. Sure, he's the best character to play as, but in terms of character development nothing very interesting happens there.

Back