why does Sephiroth have no girlfriend?

He was world famous. Rock Star status he was like Johnny Depp with the ladies and believe it or not many women would go for a powerful dominant famous man. He wouldn't have a girlfriend though. That just doesn't fit his personality at all.

Why should he?Does he need one?No.Will he look more badass then?No.Then why?

If you've noticed,while there is some undeveloped romance in quite a few Final Fantasy games,romance is not their main theme.I mean sure there is the love triangle in this game between Aeris Cloud and Tifa but that is very secondary and Cloud doesn't really end up with any of them two.
Plus giving Sephiroth a girlfriend would make him a very common human,he actually has more important things to do than that.

Its obvious guys.

Sephy had a very small penis, and could never satisfy a women, thats why he had such a long sword...he was compensating.

This is my hypothosis on why he became evil as well.

Cloud must have had a very large package. With great penis...comes great responsibility.

he should have started using 'just for men' ,don't think that grey hair was doing him any favours!

I think that Sephiroth is pretty much asexual in terms of human relationships or maybe he Jenova sexual.

Maybe he doesn't have a girlfriend because he doesn't actually need one?

His character has his goals through the game, a girlfriend just wouldn't fit D:

I have to second that sephiroth doesnt need a girlfriend messing up his image, even if that girl was as evil as him it still wouldnt fit, I see sephiroth as the evil type without a queen. He's based soley on destruction and giving life back to "mother" I dont think I would want someone who's a mommas boy 100% of the time x.x

Sephiroth fears commitment and the idea of women coming out of the kitchen to invade his personal space.

They say how you relate to your mother will affect all of your future relationships.

Sephiroth revering his mommy as a deity figure caused him to set the bar exceedingly high such that no woman could ever hope to measure up to his unrealistic & impossible standards.

One day Sephiroth woke up and realized he was a 30 year old virgin.

--Rampage ensues--.

Decades of pent up sexual fustration == time to blow up the world, yo.

Back