Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Aerith

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
i quite like yuffie my self. dunno why, shes fun, innocent, yet naughty and nice

Freya Crescent!
Any Time, Any Place :)~

url

well i have three main opinions on the hottest Ff girls, all are Equally hot and so i am going to give a mention to all 3.

Gunner Yuna: the Denim hotpants with the trouser leg like thing, with the top that looks similar to an open jacket...HOT!!

Advent Children Tifa: A badaas Attitude, black shorts and tight top, i also have a thing for long Black hair...HOT!!

Crisis core cissnei: I do love a girl in a uniform hahaha, also the curly hair is quite hot...HOT!!

The hottest is of course Yuna she is just so hot and sexy in her X-2 costume. Yuna is just really beautiful and hot what else can I say? Oh and Rosa and Rydia are knockouts in sexiness. Also Yuna wears no bra in X-2 what was up with that? Yeah Rosa shows alot of skin and even her underwear shows when you play as her lol.

I'm not male or anything, but Lulu looks pretty awesome in terms of 'hot'.

FFX-2 Yuna is awesome too.

If we are talking bout hotness, id say Quistis.
But in the matter of everything else that makes a girl, Aerith is the one. Come on, she's kind-hearted, intelligent and ... well, many other things, AND she's also beautiful. Come on, what more do you want?

Fran.

I play and all I want to do is bury my face between those luscious, dusky cheeks...

Ok, at least I'm not the only female to reply to this thread :wacky:

In terms of attractiveness, I find the ethereal looks in girls to be very attractive. It's for this reason I find Terra to be very pretty. She is very wistful and out of this world. I feel the same way for Sera (FFXIII) too, but that may just because I think natural red hair is the prettiest (but who knows if it is natural... I'll just assume). Rydia exudes some of the same qualities aswell. So those get my overall vote.
Aeris is ethereal too... but I think that's mainly because she's dead and not because of her actual appearance, she's more 'cute' :P

Cuteness - Aeris, Yuna, Rikku, Yuffie, Relm. All-around adorable lookin'.

Sexiness - tie between Quistis, Celes, Lulu and Beatrix. Maturity, independance and responsibility is extremely sexy, in my opinion.

Hot - Tifa (looks+personality), Faris (pirates are smexy, no matter what gender) Shiva (hehehe :wacky: ) and Paine (androgynous, hot ;D)

eerrrr... I am straight, I swear :sad:

I would have to say Yuffie. Tifa drives me nuts and theres something about her that i don't like. And I also don't know who Aerith is so I couldn't really vote for her lol.

o_o How in the hell can you not know who Aerith is? Have you never played FFVII? I think you're the first person who's claimed not to know Aerith. She's like, only the main heroine of the game.

My vote goes to Tifa.
She's a real beauty in FF:AC.Combining both beauty and strength together.

I'm female, but definitely Tifa for me. ^_^

I love her hair, first of all. *0* And the gloves certainly add some appeal to me, for some reason... Aw, what can I say? I think her design overall is pretty hot. D: The outfit, the hair, the personality...

Cutest: Yuffie, Rikku, and Refia.
Beautiful: Rosa, Yuna, Aerith, and Rinoa.
Hot: Tifa, Lulu, Ashe, and Rydia.

>>;;;

Back