Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Aerith

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Me? I like Tifa personally, she's my favorite character by far. She's smart, a sweetheart and amazingly beautiful! Love her!

Had go go with tifa she is the best looking FF character in the entire series.

I'm just awake and voted for tifa. Cause she is a hot character and all. Bt then I realized that in FF8 u got edea which was pretty nice also and in ff X u got other girls like rikku and the other one there (forgot her name); and in ffXII the princess and the fluffy girl. I just can't remember the names... :(

Rikku all the way. She just isn't as boring and serious as all the other female characters. She likes to have fun and be spontaneous. Plus in X she blows things up how is that not hot.

I'll jump the band-wagon and say Tifa is the hottest. ;)) Not the most beautiful, but the most attractive.. to me, anyway. (If that makes any sense.) She's definitely cute. I like how her personality isn't really what you'd expect from her appearance!

Hmm....the hottest, I would have to lean towards Riku myself as well...she also had a lot of spunk which I like, very outgoing.

And I always found Garnett very attractive, something about her, very girl next door look that always got my attention

Back