Will this final fantasy game bring the PS3 out of the hole?

I know that i was just saying that they are to release on the ps3 and that they are also awsome games.

haha, some of you saying the PS3 is doomed... rubbish. the PS3 is BRAND NEW!! It is in its first year. The 360 had no games during its first year....

The PS3 is more powerful and promises to use that power.

Gran Tourismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Killzone 2

^^^

Those 3 titles are KILLERS. N there are more coming out after that, e.g LittleBigPlanet, Warhawk.

The PS3 will DOMINATE like the PS2 did.

The PS1 got real popular when FFVII was released, the PS2 got popular when FFX was released, the PS3 will continue the trend when FFXIII gets released.

The only problem with the PS3 is that it is far to expensive I have one but it burns out just as much as the Xbox360. I still would like to play this game. i cant really comment on this i dont know if this game in particular will bring the PS3 to life

I'm surprised that no one else has even mentioned Metal Gear Solid 4. Considering the popularity of this game is probably just as big as Halo. I saw a poll on a site for which would be the bigger game, Halo 3 or MGS4? This poll had 123 votes with MGS4 winning by 4 votes. I know that isn't much to go on but I honestly believe that how popular the Metal Gear Solid franchise is will be the selling point of the PS3.

there are plenty of games that the ps3 has up its sleeve that we don't even know about yet, im sure. but im pissed that two worlds is only released on the 360, i think that looks like a good game. also, based on how popular final fantasy is, im sure its release will boost ps3 sales a whole lot.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd totally buy the PS3 to play FFXIII and the next FF games for this generation. I just hope that prices go down by the time XIII gets released.

Yes, this and other titles yet to be released, but for the most part I think XIII will certainly make a big impact. We’ve already seen a $99 price cut in the 60 GB models (not sure about the 80 GB models) and I anticipate at least one more price cut before the game is released. So, with that said, it should certainly gain more ground in sales over the competition, in my opinion.

Back