Working this weekend?

Id hate picking the piss heads up and risk them upchucking inmy car

And have you ever noticed that all taxis smell the same, and they even sound the same

Oh apart from that brand new jaguar that picked me up one time, I was stood outside the taxi rank waiting as you do, and this car pulls up and the operator woman was like your taxi love, and Im like where....I decided to question the poor man about how a taxi driver could afford such a lovely car, made him go fast and asked him to take the scenic route...... it was the best taxi ride I evr had....*sigh*

ever got on a late night bus in the early hours?? they smell worse, 100 people crammed into a wee double decker

Id hate picking the piss heads up and risk them upchucking inmy car

And have you ever noticed that all taxis smell the same, and they even sound the same

Oh apart from that brand new jaguar that picked me up one time, I was stood outside the taxi rank waiting as you do, and this car pulls up and the operator woman was like your taxi love, and Im like where....I decided to question the poor man about how a taxi driver could afford such a lovely car, made him go fast and asked him to take the scenic route...... it was the best taxi ride I evr had....*sigh*
Yeah some of the ones in Bristol have some fucking smooooth cars. I guess it's because if they have to spend hours on end in a car with annoying people, they may as well be comfy about it.

Back