Would you like to see another spinoff to this game?

Do you want a final fantasy x-3?

• Yes please!

Votes: 126 55.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 100 44.2%

• Total voters
I like the idea of a prequel, Jecht auron and braska, but then just as a bonus because we know how the story will unfold, we just don't know a lot of the details. FFX-3 should have a different storyline tough, no sin resurrected, and something better then FFX-2 i hope.

Last edited:
It would be nice to have a remake or a transfer to the ps vita, a sequel would seem nice but it depends on who will be the protagonist.

Yeah, I can't help it, I just love Spira so much and would DIE for a X-3 :)

Rikku decided she would go off on adventures on her own so I would love for her to be the new protagonist, maybe she and Paine gather a whole new cast for a whole new adventure.

I say no to it. They did a terrible job with FFX-2 and I think that it would be a failure if they tried to recover. Sometimes you just gotta know when to call it quits.

I think it would be interesting if they made X-3 like a prequel, showing Braska's pilgrimage. I think that would be fun to play so that maybe we could get a better view of Braska and Jecht...

After the debacle that was X-2, I would say absolutely no. I loved Final Fantasy X and its story, and gameplay and everything. Then I played X-2 and it kinda ruined the story line for me. I think Square Enix should just leave the story alone, and leave things like Braska's pilgrimage, or what happened after X-2 to the imagination of the player. I would not like to see them fail again and make a game that could be worse than X-2.

As much as I like X I don't want another sequel. I want a new game. I think X is fine as it is, I enjoyed X-2 (apart from Yuna who I like to pretend was still the girl from x) but I don't want more, I got my happy ending and that's fine. I want a new world and a new story now.

Xx..xX

goin back to braska's pilgrimage could actually be a decent game if they made sure it was right. a plotline like that has potential.

maybe cal it something dumb like Final Fantasy X-0

I put no when I meant to put yes again, darn it! >_< At any rate, I'd LOVE to see a FFX-3 about Braska's pilgrimage or the Zanarkand war. If it used the X-2 battle system it would be a day 1 purchase for me! +___+

I wouldn't mind seeing a game with Braska's pilgrimage in either, though it's not something I'd be dying to buy. The only character would be Braska, Auron and Jecht which could get a little monotonous. :hmmm: It would also be very difficult to interest gamers as it would have little relevance to those who haven't played X and those who have played X have already been through Spira once, twice if they moved on to X-2!

I'd rather see this story in a film. :) That counts as a spinoff I guess. :lew:

I wouldn't mind seeing a game with Braska's pilgrimage in either, though it's not something I'd be dying to buy. The only character would be Braska, Auron and Jecht which could get a little monotonous. :hmmm: It would also be very difficult to interest gamers as it would have little relevance to those who haven't played X and those who have played X have already been through Spira once, twice if they moved on to X-2!

I'd rather see this story in a film. :) That counts as a spinoff I guess. :lew:
Auron alone would be enough for me to buy the game. I'm so an Auron groupie. <3333

I agree with a lot of what's already been said. A prequel of Jecht, Braska and Auron would be cool, especially if they kept the game play the same of similar to X. I'd love to see their journey in its entirety. Then again...there's always the possibility a prequel can ruin the story. So maybe it's best left alone?

The only way I'd want a spinoff would be if it were set like 1000 years before FFX. Maybe it would be about Yunalesca and everything that happened in the beginning.

If there is ever to be a X-3, pls don't make it to be something like X-2! Those fanciful girly clothings, I have enough of it. It's more of an upbeat game, pretty cheerful most of the time. Sorry but I prefer the solemn FFX =) So pls continue from there =)

I think a spin-off would be fun, not so much a final fantasy X-3 as everything has pretty much been resolved. But I would like to play another game in Spira, I loved the world in this game almost as much as the characters and it would be nice to revisit it with a new plot and all new characters. Also looking at the other replies on here I think some people didn't know that FFX-2 had multiple endings >.>

maybe an after events game? You know Yuna and Tidus have a child and he must kickass some new evil enemy in spira?

FF4 have the main protagonists child engaging on its own adventure so why not this game?.

Spira deserves to be revisited again. It's alot more charming to me that the compilation of ffvii's world. I would be alot more motivated to see the media of Spira and its wonderful attractions if done properly of course.

I would love to see an addition, but not one that's half attempted. If they are going to revisit spira, they need to take their time with the game because Spira is a delicate place and they could easily ruin it.

Precisely. I don't wanna see some half assed job done to Spira. It needs proper justifications and a proper adventure that is worth returning to. Though frankly, with its rich history and potentially undiscovered areas as well as unseen elements implied or never introduced, I'm sure the chumps of SE won't find it hard to make it look good by not making it look like an asshole in the end. Besides, Go/Feel sung by Yuna's VA is the perfect feel I want in Spira:

Have a listen, my people.

Back