Wyvern Lord

my dumbass killed it before i knew it was a mark so i wont get credit for it. damn. i pretty much kept healing my party. what levels are your characters i was around lv.15 when i ran into it not knowing it was a mark.

Pull out a tank/healer and 2 other characters with spells. Have the tank .. well tank and heal while the other characters continue to blast it with spells. That was my method of taking it down. If you have strong ranged fighters, try their attacks also.

Belias > Wyvern.. i opted for the easy way. just kept throwing potions on Belias

Yes, their are optional esper battles that become available throughout the game. First one is Zeromus, right after getting the Sword of Kings and talking to the acolyte on Mt. Bur.

i cant seem to get the wyvern lord to appear ... every time i zone into simoon bluff there is a regular wyvern, but no lord. any ideas?

I used a Reflecta Mote so that his Aero casting didn't hurt so much and had ranged weapons pummeling him. One bow and one gun while the other healed when needed. The Wyvern Lord went down pretty easily with that.

did you accept the hunt and see Wyvern Lord Hunt Started? he's all the way up north in that bluff area.

update.. wyvern lord defeated

Belias > Wyvern.. i opted for the easy way. just kept throwing potions on Belias

I want to thank punkforpez, his advice was excellent. I used belias, not only was it easy as pie and brought wyvern lord down less than a quarter, but i also got to see his finishing move for the first time.

aka, if toward the end one of your guys dies, dont be upset, when he's low on hp this wyvern starts kicking ass and taking numbers. i just used fire spells and ranged attacks.

I know this topic is a bit old but I figure it's better to bump this one rather than start a second one...

I'm having issues finding the Wyvern Lord. I have accepted the hunt (it did say "Wyvern Lord Hunt Begins") and I know I'm in the right area (yay for using a guide). But it's not there.

Back