Yep, hi.

Gaara

shh
Gil
Yes, im new. so hi.

I used to play FF alot till my PS2 decided to crap out on me.

umm... anything else you want to know, just ask :>

Where are you from?.... The only reason I would get a Playstation 3 would be for Final Fantasy. I want a Wii ^-^

Im from England, i want a Wii aswell, but its out of stock everywhere, i have the money for it though, just waiting till the rush for it dies down :P

Hi Gaara! Welcome to FFF, hope you stay and post a lot. PM me if you need anything!

Thats cool that you are from england, I'm waiting for the Wii to actually stay on the shelves also.

welcome to the forums, you seem abit like kazekage gaara, so beware of Riku
EDIT: join the mafia! ;)

Last edited:
Ello there Mr Gaara!

Welcome to the forum! My PS2 also hates me, the lead to the TV unplugs itself and the Plug to the mains is bent and won't fit... so I risk my life trying to force it in... noot good. >.<

Anywaaaaaaaays have a great time and post lots!

Where are you from?.... The only reason I would get a Playstation 3 would be for Final Fantasy. I want a Wii ^-^

Damn straight! I'm after both of 'em too, so I can get a (pray to God) an FFVII remake (with voicing and everything, hopefully with weaker Weapons) and SSMB Brawl (but this is an FF forum, so I won't start raving.)

Anyways, how is England bad? Explain, brother.

Hello Gaara, and welcome to Final Fantasy Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember to read the rules, and have fun! See you around!

Back