You Know You Play Too Much Final Fantasy When...

Play too much FF??? Is that even possible?!

My phone ringtones are plagued with Final Fantasy tunes (Currently the FFVII victory fanfare for Text messages and a Battle Mix Medley for calls). Oh, and I'm constantly quoting from final fantasy's XIII, X and VIII. To top that off my room is full of Final Fantasy Games across many consoles (retro and modern) and My walls are pasted with stylish FF cloth posters and FF collages... And I also have Final Fantasy logos on some of my clothes (like chocobo feet or Cloudy Wolf)

I'm not sad, I'm just a fanatic :sup:

So, yeah... I'd say I have a problem. Just a little bit. :ohshit:

when you read an entire ancient sumerian story because the tile had "Gligamesh" in it...
it was a good book though XD

When you beat someone and say LEVEL UP YEAHHH.

When you make a boob job, die your hair black so that you would look like Tifa Lockhart

When you complete a task and do your victory dance with the fanfare playing in the background.
When you set your stuff tiger's tail on fire and call him Red XIII.
When you yell at company to shut up, sit their asses down in the chair and drink their goddamn tea!

When you complete a task and do your victory dance with the fanfare playing in the background.
When you set your stuff tiger's tail on fire and call him Red XIII.
When you yell at company to shut up, sit their asses down in the chair and drink their goddamn tea!

I do all three of those things ALL THE TIME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you make anentire website dedicated to Final Fantasy V

finalfantasyvu.tk (work in progress)

When you're on a train and miss your stop because you are too busy looking for a ghost to join your party...

When you try different dresses in hope to have new magical powers (FFX-2)
When you run from one place to another in hope to find a monster.

When you come across a fat chicken, and shove all of your inventory down it's throat.

When you wonder why FF victory music isn't playing after you complete every task such as homework, or taking the trash out. Duntatata Dun Dun Duntata!

Back