Your first game over?

I went into the wet dry area and went the hunt mark with the chickens, safe to say they kicked my arse since I wasn't lvl 15 yet. They hit for a good bit, but I couldn't land any hits or enough to make a good dent at least.

The Elder Wyrm in the Golmore Jungle :wacky: I never knew it was optional to beat and kept going at it. I then went to Gamefaqs and dicovered that the boss was an optional side quest *facepalm*

The Elder Wyrm was optional? /facepalm And I had the strategy guide even <.<

I died probably 20 times against that thing because I couldn't figure it out. I was also about 15 and didn't know better to go level up a bit before trying it again :P

Also, my first game over happened to be at the cockatrice hunt.

only vaan was on my party at the time in the begining and i was hunting the tomatoe and i got in a fight with the giant dino. hehe.

I forget where I was..but after I escaped from the barheim passage I was going through the dessert slaying the cockatrices (while not paying attention). And my party encountered a rare spawn cockatrice while I was eating food...I was underhealed and the next thing I knew I was dead...I didnt even save after the barhiem passage...I was like..."What the Fuc@!"

Like a lot of people here, I attacked that dinosaur in Dalmasca Eastersand in the beginning of the game and got totally wiped out. I remember dying a lot on my first playthrough especially when I was fighting a mark for the first time like the cluckatrice or the rocktoise.

Lol my first game over was when i was against the Alarune troupe in the Sochen palace. first time ever playing through the game and i was havin fun jus cruising through the levels, axing down bosses, then.....i suddenly has to go up against 5 bosses at once.

Nothing hurts more than being hammered in by a vegetable that's bein constantly healed and buffed up.

Everytime after that, on each playthrough i keep getting axed by Dr Cid (Draklor Laboratory).....

Orbs....annoying!

Back