Your first play through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I didn't know about computers, how to install and all in that time because I didn't used computer like how I use it today.... I'll start it when I saw the game. I worked with my cousin in his videogame "store" then I saw the game, and because of Cloud I tought the graphics in that time looked amazing! And since I always liked the anime style, I feel in love just with the image. Then after the work ended, I asked to my cousin if he could borrow me the game, he said yes.
I returned with my daddy and I asked him if he could install it in his computer, he said yes, he installed it, I could say that me and my little brother were happy, and WE REALLY WANTED TO PLAY IT. My dad show us the game, how to run it, and all that stuff. In the first time, it was a little boring I could said, then my dad said *we didn't touched the keyboard lol* tomorrow you'll play, tonight is late Aaaaah, I was so desessperate to play it ><U.
Then the next day we played it. XD haha, We didn't let go of the computer aaah X.x
The second time, I didn't liked the first part, and still in the present I don't like it, because it's really boring, until you met the other characters XD.

Yea that whole coffin scene, but u had to beat Lost Number to get to him..he was hard during my first time of playing

My first playthrough was...well...Actually, I had multiple first playthroughs. xD

I began playing FFVII when I was around 9 years old, and I would sneak up to my brother's room to play it whenever he went somewhere for a weekend. I would only get up to the part right after Cloud and the gang get out of Midgar for the first time. Then, I wouldn't save so he wouldn't know I had played. Ha ha.

Afterwards, I asked him if I could play, and he said yes. Currently, right now, I am stuck on C. Armor. But, I am hoping to beat the game soon!

Unfortunately, I was young when I played it for the first time and when I got stuck against the boss in Nimbelheim mansion, I used a gameshark :( This meant I went though the rest of the game with cheats active and it kind of spoilt it. Still enjoyed it all, so much so that I played it through again afterwards, without the aid of gameshark!

I was so impressed with it, that it got me hooked on the rest of the series. Because I was young I thought the graphics were amazing and now I think one of the best parts about the game is the music. Basically, my first play though has left me addicted!

A friend had the game and I saw him play parts of it and thought it was cool so I got it myself. First playthrough was really fun, even tho I had completly lost the plot on the story line. I dont think it was till several playthroughs later that the story began to make sense but still to this day everytime I play it I find something else out.

I played half of it and it got stolen when i was still little...Then last year i bought the game and played it. It felt pretty good finishing the game i bought 5 years ago.

(P.S:The person who stole the game only stole disc 1...What a dumbass.XD So..yeah..it was a lose-lose situation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back