your moment to shine, ff12 experts

Lochmiel2003

Gil
three things:

1) how do i access doors in necrohaul at nabrudis

2) any other way to get a beastlord horn (i am trying to get the sagitarius)

3) how to get the four pieces of medallion for that dude in lowtown

1 and 3 are connected-the quest for the medallion is complicated,but once you get it,things fall into place and eventually you get medallions to open the doors in Nabudis.You'll need to read a walkthrough somewhere for the whole Medallion quest,way too long to explain here.And sorry,not sure where to get a Beastlord Horn.Hope I at least pointed you in the right direction!:)

yea that helps a little bit. thanks for the reply, i'll let you know how it works out.

yep it all worked out and i am about to get at the bosses in nabrudis. i don't know how anyone finds out the medallion hunt w/out a walkthrough or a strategy guide. which is stupid i think. what fun is it figuring things out if the hints the game gives you are crap.

anyway, could still use a couple beastlord horns. if ya can help a guy out, much appreciation.

Last edited:
Believe me,you'll encounter more sidequests and goals with very vague,useless tips.I usually play my RPG's without a guide,but I decided to go ahead and get one,and there are things that you'll never accomplish without it or looking it up on the internet.Oh,and my guide says that Humbabas in the Mosphoran Highwaste drop Beastlord Horns.Try it and see.Peace!

Beastlord horns... I'm pretty sure I got one from one of those behemoth type monsters in that place just before the great crystal.. Sorry I'm vague on names, I'm just lazy, my console is all the way in the other room. =[

Back