Your Most Hilarious Death

haha Elder Wyrm. I just had faced him soooo many times that I went in there with only Penelo and she actually last for 2 minutes before she had a tombstone placed on her grave. I went in with onyl her alive while my others were dead jsut to pass some bored time. I was surprised she lived longer than 4 seconds.

my first time on the the leviathan after you found Ashe
Ashe,Basch Balthier where running from soldiers
and I lost my way on the ship there where 3 blue dots and then a pack of
red ones on the mini map so I thought Spartan law
and faced the enemy but with all the stress I putted the Gambit from Balthier down so he was first and then Basch and I could run away with Ash but I was to stupid to heal or to change my death teammates and
then Ashe died by some mage soldier the only thing I could think of is so much for spartan law

ok i was at one of the mines the ones where yo have to run from the bangaas and you meet larsa well anyway i was running from them only thanks to the gambits they kept on stopping to hit and heal and i was like "NOOOO RUN AWAY YOU IDIOTS AWAY!!!!!" so then i accedently hit the flee button and i was like "hey what's that?" (i had forgotten all about it) so when i read what what it was i was like "YAY!!!!" so i pressed it and ran like a mad man and the survivors from that were: vaan, baltheir and i was like "YESSSSSS I MADE IT OUT ALIVEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" (that was like the 10th time trying)

fran had between 50-100hp and i was ignoring everything and fleeing i was mainly hit by the zombie enemies because the bats could not catch me

yeah i had the same problem only thanks to me massacaring all the areas earlier only the hard fiends where out so i was like "damn..." but luckily there wern't that many

that's what i always do i lv up a whole bunch then return to the place apperently that was a mistake for the waterway since i don't know they switvhed the monsters so i found a monster i thought i could beat but then it killed each member in 1 hit. i felt like such a loser

i found that out when a gigantoad came up to me and i was like 'oh shit run!!!!!!!' and i hardly made it out alive

i have only just started going back in

i was level 61 when i went back in

i am now level 70 and have the zodiac spear and the ragnaroc

I found this game too easy.
I didn't die once.

did you challenge yourself though and do side quests and mini games and also how often did you retreat and it is obvius you have not faced off with hell wyrm

did you challenge yourself though and do side quests and mini games and also how often did you retreat and it is obvius you have not faced off with hell wyrm

I didn't do all the Elite Marks but I did quite a few.
I got all the espers except for the ones in the Giant Stone(Forget its name)
I didn't retreat very often unless my characters were close to death.

i only have 2-3 marks left and have beaten all the other side quests possible and am still having problems with hell wyrm and i havent even got all the espers yet in the necrohol and waterway and any others i do not know of

Mine is i got kill by like 10 marbolas and this one lil monster that all he did was confuse people. Sooo my people got raped and i was like........... O.O wtf.

Back