Your type of music

These bands; Ice Nine Kills, Silverstein, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Seether, Three Days Grace, The Fragile Campaign, Kill Hannah, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bipolar, Eyes Set To Kill, All That Remains, Between The Buried And Me, and Every Time I Die. I also like anyone like them.

Silverstein is my second favorite ok.

Mostly Heavy Devvy (devin townsend) he is one of the best musicians/singers/producers there is and he needs to get bigger so more people can enjoy just how good he actually is! if u need a pointer for what to start with check out His new album synchestra by the devin townsend band or a 2001 classic accelerated evolution! he is also the lead singer of strapping young lad who are an insanely good metal band that are a very rewarding listen if you give them a chance.

I also listen yo andy mckee who is one of the most amazing guitarists atound at the moment with a style called fingerstyle guitar check out drifting by andy mckee on youtube and ull know exactly wat i mean!

Basically i like anything end everything as long as someone poured there heart and creativity into it. So Current pop is a big no no. and my chemical romance dont even get me started, my first nomination for the worst band on the planet!:blink:

I listen to a little of everything really. Mostly though I listen to country and r&b and a lot of chinese pop and rock, but lately I'm getting into alternative and punk kind of music. I don't really like rap that much at all, maybe a couple of songs I can stand, and I can't stand anything like heavy metal or jazz or anything like that

I listen to music if it's GOOD.

I like 60's psych, garage and pop, 70's metal, arena, punk, space, and prog, 80's thrash, crossove, hardcore and alt, 90's indie, underground and doom, and just about anything else that's GOOD, as in, made to have some sort of artistic aesthetic, and not to sucker 13 year olds into buying into a manufactured trend.

Recently I've started listening to a lot of old 90's stuff, like Eiffel 65 (I'm Blue FTW :P ) and The Prodigy. I've been feeling really nostalgic lately
I've also been listening to more stuff like Panic! At The Disco and even more Muse than usual

I listen to almost everything mostly Techno and metal.
And I definitly don't listen to Dutch music, rap, r&b

I'm into bands like Papa roach, hawthone heights, alexisonfire, simple plan, my chemical romance, funeral for a friend, scary kids scaring kids, billy talent, killswitch engage, the rasmus, tenacious d, def leppard, linkin park, sum 41, blink 182, muse, evanescence, the offspring, Within temptation, fallout boy, silverstein, feeder, him, pa nic at the disco, good charlotte, lostprophets, foo fighters, bullet for my valentine, atreyu, coheed and cambria, spineshank, less than jake, enter shikari, paramore, the used, Yellowcard.

True Rock

Well, i'm with the minority of people who can truly call themselves rock fans, I can't stand this new, melodramatic, screechy lets all be mini Goths and try to be cool by making out that no-one understands me type of rock! God some of my friends rants on the social group of emos are downright hilarious! Anyway, any rock from 1970 - 1995 is for me. any type of rock as well, deep dark stuff, loud metal not-sure-what-i'm-doing-stuff and the slow rock, but of course Metalica and Queen "WE LOVE YOU". Anything with feeling that can be portrayed without having to be a eunuch. Master of Puppets and The Prophet's Song are two great examples of "true" rock.

"Quicken to the new life take my hand, oh children of the land"

i tend to listen to everything, my friends all have different music tastes, so i get a wide selection to listen to on a regular basis. when i'm not with my friends i usually tend to listen to metal/Industrial or techno/trance/whateveryouwanttocallit and nineties rock/pop...the last one will always have a special place in my heart for its what i grew up on...

im an indie and rock man myself i like th arctic monkeys, the libertines, babyshambles,oasis but i also like bands such as the doors, pink floyd, jimi hendrix and stuff.

I listen to anything. If it suites my mood, its getting played. I like Alternative Rock. I'm discourage to listen to it by friends but hey what do they know, Silverstein, Staind FTW. I also listen to, R&B and Rap. As long as it dont demean woman and isnt played constantly on the radio i probably like it. Country might be my least favorite. I do like Dixie Chicks and Rascal Flatts. I also like intrumental music. Such as Yo-Yo Ma and Tan Dun. Yep I like anything that sounds good.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of progressive rock. Tool is probably my favorite band of all time and Maynards side projects are pretty great too (APC, Puscifer). I like them because, well, they're music actually means something.

Other genres I like include indie, althernative, grunge, and industrial. I like music that you can move around too and that means something because it makes listening something you can really enjoy doing :D

As for playing, I like acoustic songs, even if they're not my favorite to listen to. ><"

I listen to a lot of different shit. I love Jpop/rock, rock, some pop, alternative rock, light metal, instrumental, techno, dance, indie, r&b and some rap (like Outkast for instance would be a good example of the rap I like).

I don't listen to Country of any kind, and 'gangsta' rap is some of the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

Rock, Gothic Rock, Sinthpop (Sinthetized Pop. If you have played Guitar Hero Games, Freezepop is Sinthpop ^_^) J-Pop (Japanese Pop) and Video Game music of course!

I wonder why so many FF fans listen to death metal.

Me.. I like Thursday, Senses Fail, Poison the Well, UnderOATH, etc., etc.

Myself:

I Am Ghost <3

Yea, as for Genres....

Hard-Rock / Rock
Punk-Rock
Alternative
Any Metal
Techno
Indie at times

Back