Yuffie vs. Aerith

Yuffie vs Aerith

• Yuffie

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Aerith

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
So what are your aspects? That's what this thread is for, for you to explain why you like one more than the other. So how is Yuffie better than Aerith in all aspects?

I choose Aerith because for one she belongs with Cloud and for two, Yuffie just got on my damn nerves :P lol Sorry to be so blunt but when she stole the materia, man did that ever piss me off. Her airsickness kinda got annoying too lol I mean I'm not saying I hate Yuffie at all. It's all a matter of opinion, but I just prefer Aerith ^_^
Yeah, ditto. I don't hate her, hell, her recruiting's kinda fun (getting past the point where you **** up the first 10 times and end up losing a hundred gil from it....(Yeah, I remember my first time playing :-I)) And also, speaking of first time completions, the first time I accidentally stumbled onto Wutai...I almost regretted it if I were not at the point of getting the Highwind first...I was frickin' shocked! But now, the first time I go there, I end up using my Healing Wind/Gigas/Climhazzard on the Rapps.

There, nuff said, so I'll go about my business.

Yuffie, she's better with the weapons, I don't say that aeris ain't that strong but she's a white mage not a black mage

Aerith because I always found Yuffie quite annoying until Advent Children. Besaides, Aerith was more useful than Yuffie until she was killed by Sephiroth.

Yuffie. Aeris is so annoying.
I thought Yuffie was the one who's annoying, anyway Yuffie is stronger Physically and also she has Ninja Skills, along range weapon, can use materia, and a thief she can steal the Materias from aerith/s and aerith/s will be hopeless

yuffie though she has to be the most annoying chars in the game she could beat arieth

I think it's pretty shitty the way you're all coming in here and bashing Aerith because she's dead. Don't you even realize what she did die for? She died to save all of their asses, including Yuffie's. She died to save the planet and she did save the planet. She was the heroine of FFVII and was even the heroine in AC even though she was dead. Aerith healed everbody from the Geostigma so you tell me how Aerith is supposedly so pathetic compared to Yuffie. None of your reasonings are even relevant as to why you prefer who over who.

I chose neither. They're both ANNOYING!!

And so I didn't vote.

Besides, I'm a Tifa girl meself...

And Aerith, she died because someone snuck up behind her with a sword and stabbed her to death. LoL ^_^

I think it's pretty shitty the way you're all coming in here and bashing Aerith because she's dead. Don't you even realize what she did die for? She died to save all of their asses, including Yuffie's. She died to save the planet and she did save the planet. She was the heroine of FFVII and was even the heroine in AC even though she was dead. Aerith healed everbody from the Geostigma so you tell me how Aerith is supposedly so pathetic compared to Yuffie. None of your reasonings are even relevant as to why you prefer who over who.

LOL, yea I agree, I hate Yuffie. She is an annoying little bitch. What the hell did she ever do to help anybody else out, she was an optional character and she really sucked too. Whenever I play that game, I never even bother picking her up in my party anymore because she is a waste of space. Go Aerith. Sorry Aerith-Chan, I wasn't trying to diss on Aerith because I don't like her, only because she is a healer and not a fighter, and in a real fight I think Yuffie would win.

I would definitely go with Yuffie, Aerith always seemed too weak of a character, and that weapons of Yuffie's *drools*

I think that yuffie would win because she has her shadow ninja powers of the night lol. Plus theirs the big point of aerith being dead Ha.

Back