Yuna or Rikku

Looks: Yuna (Rikku is, very, pretty as well, but this comes down to a matter of preference). Personality: Rikku (Yuna seems kinda boring). Rikku would be the one that'd own the bed; however, she may be, as well, the one that cuts holes in the "rubber"... I don't know, crazy women, sometimes, do that.

Both?

Its very Hard to decide.

I say Rikku, because I'm most like her. Relation always Wins with me. =\

Yuna is a wonderful Character though.

I feel bad choosing one Over the other. Both characters are fascinating, and I like both of them a lot.

No one's "better", but Rikku's spirit is great to see while Yuna's is bored. In battle Yuna is "better" because of the aeons and the magic.

:rikku:Rikku of course!!!! Yuna is annoying. She's like a bad odor. She's exists only to annoy. Rikku rocks. She's cuter than yuna and more useful. Her "Mix" ability helped me a lot.:fan:

Another perfect specific question...wow.

Better in what? Yuna was my favorite of the 2 because she was more involved in the story and I used her more in battle, but if you were to appeal to my manager at work who likes under-age girls, than Rikku would be his woman (I mean girl).

Yuna - She is more the type of sweet girl who doesn't want to lose anyone and wants to bring happiness to the world, she is too ingenue and i can't picture any fun party or something crazy with her..definetively not my type.

Rikku - She is a kind, curious, cheerful and hyper girl who loves to have a lots of fun with her friends and travel around the world. She sometimes is annoying, but in a good way, She also is very smart and can be very serious, when she wants.

Rikku all the way ^_^

Yuna will be my choice.
I like her overall personality, i get attracted on the first time I played the game.
and I just love her! (especially in X-2)
i will wait for eternity just to see her real. LOL. :)

Last edited:
I'd have to say Yuna.
She has so much soul and is such a joy!
Rikku can be annoying most of the time.

THIS IS A HARD ONE WHEN U HAVE SPENT AS MUCH TIME WITH THESE CHICS AS I HAVE U CANT REALLY SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM BUT I HAVE HAVE TO GO WITH RIKKU BECUASE SHE WAS THE CRUX OF MY OFFENSIVE TRIO

MOD EDIT

Please do not type in all caps. It gives the impression that you are yelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Rikku. Yuna is a little too naive for my liking, it gets on my nerves a tad, all that how she knows she can be the one to do this. We know that too, otherwise you wouldn't be in the game. However, saying that I do actually like Yuna, I just prefer Rikku

I love Yuna' because shes such a good honest hard working person- but I honestly just want to marry Rikku (shes straight right? darn..lol). She's not stupid, far from it- and yet is still fun, bubbly, adorable and likeable. And then in X2, shes hot as well as cute. lol.

I loved Rikku most when she was all upset about yunas possible death, and seemed more determined than even tidus to prevent it. When that girl shows love, she fucking loves you man. I <3 Rikku. But I wuffs Yuna too.

Please put more effort in your posts guys, one liners are considered spam, thanks

It depends on what I consider about the two.

If I consider general attitude throughout, it would be tough. I enjoyed Yuna's determination and faith, but I enjoyed Rikku's eventual growth in maturity and determination to do what's right. I didn't enjoy the excessive immaturity from Rikku though. I can't really choose based on attitude.

If I consider their outfits and appearance I'd choose Rikku without hesitation. I loved her hair, and general style, where as I found Yuna's to be a bit dull. Especially when I compare her outfit to the rest of the cast.

In the end, I think I would choose Rikku as she was generally more my style and attitude (Not the immaturity mind you). But that's doesn't mean I dislike Yuna. I'm not a huge fan of female characters oddly enough, but I appreciate every different and unique one nonetheless.

Back